查看: 24|回复: 0

自我介绍英语作文(带翻译)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:28:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  学会了英语,那么基本的自我介绍应该也得学会。下面是小编推荐给你的自我介绍英语作文,快来看看吧。
  自我介绍英语作文(一)
  Everybody is good, my name is called He xuan, my English name is called Angle. Everybody knew that Angle is the angel meaning, I hoped that I forever can look like the angel equally happily, joyful, is carefree all day! I in the sixth grade, faced with rose the middle school now, father and mother, grandfather paternal grandmother, teacher schoolmates place the very big expectation to me, I will certainly not disappoint their expectation, will study diligently, passes an examination junior middle school's key class! In the future will become social a person of great ability and tremendous potential, will make the contribution for the motherland!
  翻译:
  大家好,我的名字叫何璇,我的英文名字叫Angle。大家知道吗,Angle是天使的意思,我希望我永远都会像天使一样开开心心,快快乐乐,整天无忧无虑的!我现在上六年级了,面临升中学了,爸爸妈妈,爷爷奶奶,老师同学都给我寄予很大的期望。我一定不会辜负他们的期望,努力学习,考上初中的重点班!将来成为社会的栋梁之才,为祖国做出贡献!
  自我介绍英语作文(二)
  To introduce myself(介绍我自己)
  Hello,every one!(大家好)
  My name is **** . (我叫****)
  I'm a 15 years old boy. (我是一个15岁的男孩)(具体情况自己改)
  I live in the beautiful city of Rizhao.(我住在美丽的Rizhao城)(你可以把Rizhao改成自己家乡的城市的名称的拼音)
  I'm an active ,lovely and clever boy.(我是一个活跃的可爱的聪明的男孩)
  In the school , my favourite subject is maths . (在学校,我最喜欢数学)
  Perhaps someone thinks it's difficult to study well .(也许有些人认为这很难学)
  But I like it.(但我喜欢他)
  I belive that if you try your best, everything can be done well.(我相信每件事付出努力就会有害结果)
  I also like sports very much.(我也很喜欢运动)
  Such as,running,volleyball and so on. (像跑步、排球等等)
  I'm kind-hearted.(我很热心)
  If you need help ,please come to me .(如果你需要帮助,就来找我)
  I hope we can be good friends!(我希望我们能成为好朋友)
  OK.This is me .A sunny boy.(好了,这就是我,一个阳光男孩)
  自我介绍英语作文(三)
  Good morning/afternoon, teachers and classmates. I'm XXX from class 1. I am a girl/boy of 13. My family including my father, mother and me. I like basketball best. In addition, I also like table tennis. My favorite food is carrots. I'm also very interested in snacks. What, I'm good at computer. Using the computer E-mail, shopping and even solve my problems in the study and the life is so convenient. So I put my computer as my good helper. As for reading, I've read about magic novel. Are these. Nice to meet you! I sincerely hope to make friends with you.
  老师同学早上/下午好。我是XXX。我现年13岁(女生或男生)。我的家庭包括我爸爸,妈妈和我。我最喜欢篮球。除此以外,我也喜欢乒乓球。我最喜欢的食物是胡萝卜。我也对小吃很感兴趣。还有什么,我很擅长电脑。用电脑发邮件、购物甚至是解决我学习和生活中的问题是如此的方便。所以我把我的电脑视为我的好帮手。至于阅读,我以前读过一些关于魔法的小说。就这些。很高兴认识你们!我真诚地希望与你们做朋友。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.