查看: 31|回复: 0

地震逃生知识英文作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:28:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  地震并不可怕,只要熟悉地震原理,学会地震求生技能就能在地震来临的时候,活下来。以下是小编整理的地震逃生知识英文作文,欢迎阅读。
篇一:地震逃生知识英文作文  On April 20, 20xx 2 points at 8 o 'clock in the morning, at this moment, sichuan ya 'an 7 · 0 earthquake happened, people panic, a mess, after the earthquake, people were displaced, the homeless. Ya 'an earthquake is terrible, you again let me involuntarily thought of the wenchuan earthquake in 20xx. I remember, it was a big earthquake of wenchuan in 20xx, at that time, many people were buried under the rubble, and narrowly escaped, and some children sitting on the ruins howled. And one more thing is my personal experience, that day, my teacher said to us ya 'an in sichuan earthquake, have four children, two sacrifice, there are two very dangerous, the teacher let us dedicate a love, I donated 2 yuan, others than I donate, 5 yuan, 10 yuan, 20 yuan... So many earthquake, reminds me of a song "unity is strength", so many earthquake, let us every day spent in fear of life. Disaster, how much you heartless, you don't have a thought of people's feelings, disaster, how cruel, and you are homeless. Disaster, in order to make our motherland stronger, become rich and strong, to flourish, please don't hurt people. One party hard, p plus support. Yoann compatriots, you must be strong. I believe that you will be out of the shadows. I believe you, come on!
篇二:地震逃生知识英文作文  Recently, the frequent earthquakes in Japan, so our school will hold the earthquake drill. As the rain on Monday, Tuesday, so exercise held in Wednesday morning, in the morning short class. Alarm, earthquake drill started, our teacher zhang still standing on the platform at the table, as if nothing had happened, we secretly said: "teacher zhang really have." Chapter "true to the earthquake, the teacher had been smashed." Some students think of at this time also in choir rehearsal, said: "dancing group may be killed." We will bag cap on his head and ran out of the classroom, we had 5, and 6 minutes in the hallway. In the playground, everyone comment in succession, and some said: "if it's an earthquake, we had pinned upstairs." Some jokingly said: "it is heaven here?" "No, there are too many bad things you do, here is hell!" I have heard, laughing play the thigh. Some also said: "the school also is really of, don't won't earthquake when it rains? If you can, why not Monday in earthquake drill?" I don't think we wenzhou will earthquake, because listen to mom and dad said, wenzhou is in the midst of a plate, history also does not have a record of the earthquake. I thought: let's the prevention is the fire and the tsunami. But practice is also quite good, and they were afraid to one thousand.
篇三:地震逃生知识英文作文  On May 12, 20xx, this is a let I can never forget the day, at 14:28 on this day, to wenchuan in sichuan province in China as the center, the eight at a time. An earthquake of magnitude zero. Immediately after the earthquake, the state sent rescue workers began a comprehensive relief work, efforts to make the loss to a minimum.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.