查看: 32|回复: 0

我的中国梦英语作文范本

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:27:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  篇一:我的中国梦英语作文范本
  High school is regarded as the best time in a person's life. As a senior three student, I will graduate very soon. Now, I have many things to share with you.
  Firstly, I would like to show my thanks to those people who help and care about me, especially my teachers, parents and friends Without their help and advice, my life would be different. Secondly, it's time to say sorry to classmates whom I hurt or misunderstood.
  Communication and smiles act as bridges to friendship. Above all, I've made up my mind to make an effort to study, for I believe hard work is the key to success. Just as the old saying goes, "no pains, no gains."
  Finally I hope that all the younger students can make full use of time, because time and tide wait for no men.
  When someone asks me: What is your Chinese dreamI will answer it without thinking twice: to be a good doctor. The reason why I want to be a doctor is that I want to save people’s lives as possible as I can. When I was young, I had a terrible care accident. Thanks to the doctors, they brought me back to life. From then on, to be a good doctor has always been an inspiration to me. I will study hard to make sure that my dream will come true in the future.
  Chinese dream is made up of every ordinary people’s dreams. We should do our best to make ourdream come true.
  Recently we had a class meeting on the topic of My Chinese Dream. Inspired by President Xi’s Chinese Dream, everyone talked about his understanding of the Chinese Dream. We all believe that this dream will come true in the future.
  I also talked about my own dream. I have always wanted to be a doctor. Not only can doctors save people’s lives but also they are doing a respectable job. Doctors can also help people to live a better life with their professional knowledge.
  To realize my dream, I must try to work hard from now on. I must learn as much as I can so that I can get into a good medical college, where I
  can prepare myself hard for the job of a doctor. Only in this way can I achieve my goal。
  篇二:我的中国梦英语作文范本
  Yesterday, we had a discussion. the topic is. What is my dreamEvery one has his dream. Some want to be teachers,others want to be scientists. My dream is to become a doctor.
  My friends asked me why. I told them my story. When I was a small boy I was very weak. Once I was terribly ill. I had a high fever. My parents sent me to the hospital but the doctors could do nothing for me. then my parents heard there was a very good doctor in another town. they took me there. I was saved.
  A good doctor can save people's lives. From then on I decided to become a doctor. I know it is not easy to be a doctor.But I make a decision to study hard from now on. I am sure my dream will come true.
  篇二:我的中国梦英语作文范本
  My Chinese dream
  As we all know, America has American dream. I believe all Chinese have Chinese dreams.
  I have a dream that our country will be stronger and stronger. I have a dream that each Chinese will live a happy life and have the opportunity to achieve their dreams by working hard. I have a dream that the air will be fresher and the sky is bluer so that people can live comfortably and healthily. I have a dream that one day each Chinese, poor or rich, young or old, has equal right and opportunity to get education and health care.
  To realize the Chinese dream, each Chinese needs to work hard. For students, we should love our country and keep it in mind. Besides, we must study hard in order to make our country stronger. More importantly, we should be a good person.
  篇三:我的中国梦英语作文范本
  The Chinese Dream, My Dream
  Our president Xi first came up with the view chinese dream.For the chinese dream,is a constant pursuit.reviewed the history of the Chinese nation 100 years the dream of power and uemitting exploration,shows a picture of the world national revival.
  Recently we had a class meeting on the topic of My Chinese Dream everyone talked enthusiastically about his understanding of the Chinese Dream. We all believe that this dream will come true in the future. I also talked about my own dream. I have always wanted to be a doctor.Not only can doctors save people’s lives but also they are doing a respectable job.To realize my dream, I must try to study hard from now on. I must learn as much as I can so that I can become a doctor. Only in this way can I accomplish my goal.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.