查看: 37|回复: 0

充实你的思想(Feed Your Mind)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:27:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  since the pre-historic times, man has had an urge to satisfy his needs. be it hunger, shelter or search for a mate, he has always manipulated the circumstances to the best of his advantages. probably this might be the reason why we human are the most developed of all living species on the earth, and probably also in the universe. as we climbed the steps of evolution with giant leaps, we somehow left behind common sense and logical thinking & we forgot that we have stopped thinking ahead of times.
  if you are hungry, what do you do? grab a piece of your favorite meal and stay quiet after that? just like your stomach, even your mind is hungry. but it never lets you know, because you keep it busy thinking about your dream lover, favorite star and many such absurd things. so it silently began to heed to your needs and never let itself grow. when mind looses its freedom to grow, creativity gets a full stop. this might be the reason why we all sometimes think "what happens next?", "why can't i think?", "why am i always given the difficult problems?" well this is the aftermath of our own karma of using our brain for thinking of not-so-worthy things.
  hunger of the mind can be actually satiated through extensive reading. now why reading and not watching tv? because reading has been the most educative tool used by us right from the childhood. just like that to develop other aspects of our life, we have to take help of reading. you have innumerable number of books in this world which will answer all your how to? questions. once you read a book, you just don't run your eyes through the lines, but even your mind decodes it and explains it to you. the interesting part of the book is stored in your mind as a seed. now this seed is unknowingly used by you in your future to develop new ideas. the same seed if used many times, can help you link and relate a lot of things, of which you would have never thought of in your wildest dreams! this is nothing but creativity. more the number of books you read, your mind will open up like never before. also this improves your oratory skills to a large extent and also makes a significant contribution to your vocabulary. within no time you start speaking english or any language fluently with your friends or other people and you never seem to run out of the right words at the right time.
  actually, i had a problem in speaking english fluently, but as i read, i could improve significantly. i am still on the path of improvement to quench my thirst for satisfaction. so guys do join me and give food for your thoughts by reading, reading and more reading. now what are you waiting for? go, grab a book, and let me know!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.