查看: 20|回复: 0

五一劳动节

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:27:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  篇一:我的五一(My May Day)
  Hello, today is May Day. I and My father, mother and sister went shopping.
  We bought, lollipops,ice creams, cornflakes, toasts, butter, orange, milk and rolls. And my mother bought toys for me. Such as: train, ball, balloon, car, doll, plane and skateboard. After that we went to zoo. I saw rabbit, tigers, snails, and lions, hamsters, Mouses and zebras and so all.
  My sister asked me what do your like? I answered I like skipping rope. That’s very nice. She said Here is you prize, Sunny! Oh, thank you! I love it! I shouted. We sat under a tree. After lunch we drank some milk.
  Today I am very happy!
  今天是五一劳动节,我陪同父母和妹妹一起去购物。
  我买了一些棒棒糖、冰激淋、玉米片、烤酱、橘子、牛奶和面包。我妈妈给我买了些玩具,比如:火车、球、气球、汽车、洋娃娃、飞机和滑板。我们还去了动物园,我见到了老虎、蜗牛、狮子、仓鼠、小老鼠和斑马等等。
  我们坐在树荫底下休息的时候,我妹妹问我:你喜欢哪项运动。我说:我非常喜欢跳绳。那特别好玩。她说给您,高兴吧!。噢,太谢谢了,我好喜欢它,我大声尖叫(兴奋,这都是我们坐在树荫底下说的话)。午饭后,我们喝了一些牛奶。
  今天我非常开心!
  篇二:劳动的一天(My labor's day)
  The expectant Labor Day arrived at finally,we cantake a break finally. The seldom several days holidays, I want to play a fully enjoy.
  The first day, I'm going to Yiwu. I by train, Setout from Shanghai, by way of Jiaxing and Hangzhou. The scenery in the journey is very beautiful, There is many hills, But not how many waters, My happpy mood did not therefore suffer the influence, Because I'm not to like the water very much, Especially big river.
  Keep in mind the strange and pleased mood, I arrived Yiwu. The many people says, Yiwu become famous because of small merchandise, I approve very much now, However the night that I like it. I live the neighborhood in hills, Air is very good, But there is a lot of insectual. The sunlight is very strong there sevral days, Usually in the daytime of time, I sleeping in house, The nightfall go to play. Very quick a week passde by.
  The holidays be over, I felt not how happy, But I hope that I can to breathe the air on the hills again. Expect the labor day of the next year.
  篇三:忙碌的一天(A busy day)
  Today is Labor Day I wanted sleepy of the problems may depend on how in bed together after a while do not want to mother and father ran hastily from which my father said He Shan and I want your mother to buy a big market Guangcai furniture at home idle you nothing you do for a long time on the work you did not clean your room on ah finished cleaning your room left.
  Father's work, then how can pyronaridine I do not sound lazy to climb up to wash clothes brush it started cleaning the garbage I have to say about a good clean-up to blame the sorry though I am a girl but the room was indeed a public In fact, the landfill vice table I put things out of the room to have a short while into the living room sofa table are filled with things I used Then I put the cloth to clean the table a second time to I have lived for half a table wiping the sweat as well as silk, such as rain fell like a short while, after all, summer is coming so hot on my hand wiped sweat not continue to the table that I am now seriously discredited it So the every corner of the floor had become dirty clean call me a bum sitting on the bed followed by breathing only clean up the garbage on the line out of the room worked hard in my finally clean.
  篇四:五一旅游(The May Day tourism)
  Last week I went to mount emei in sichuan province with my family. early in the morning, we took a taxi to beijing west railway station. the station was very lively.
  Half an hour later, we got on the train. on the train, we had a lot of fun. after 26 hours, we reached sichuan. there, we took many photos and had a goodtime. 5 days later, we came back to the beijing. even though my travel seemed really short, but my memory of the pleasant trip will last long.
  篇五:五一劳动节(The Holiday of Labors Day)
  I spent this holiday very quick, on the 1st May, we went to the Zoo, there were crowded there, so many travelers coming from all over the country to have some fun during the holidays.
  On 2nd May, I visited my relatives with my parents, we had a great lunch together, the resturant were crowded as well.On 3rd May, we went to shopping in the mall, after the shopping we went to watch a new movie. All the other days leftI didn‘t go anywhere, no only becasue I still have some homework,but also there were almost all crowded in everywhere!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.