查看: 28|回复: 0

我喜欢的季节英语作文Winter

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:24:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Winter grandpa is coming, the weather turned cold, winter grandpa to blow a sigh of relief, the earth covered with a layer of white carpet, let the trees put on a white coat, let the house became the past beautiful snow, there are clouds in the sky white snow, people put on thick cotton-padded clothes cotton trousers...
  Saturday morning, of snow, the snow swirl coming from the sky to the earth mother's arms, the earth covered with a layer of white quilt. I woke up and had a stretch, down from the bed and put on the clothes, was attracted by the snow outside! I went to the window and saw a beautiful sight: there was a big, mischievous snowflake doll from heaven to the earth mother's embrace, let the earth covered a layer of white quilt, ah! High-rise buildings into past white castle, changed the silver tree, all the flowers, the grass is withered, only the plum flower is still there and enjoy.
  I saw such a beautiful scenery, hurriedly ran downstairs and rolling the first two snowball, stack them up, then took two small stones when the snowman's eyes, and then with a carrot as snowman's nose, get a few small stones when light snow man's mouth, and I took a small hat to wear of light snow person, and two root tree when the snowman's arm, I roll again two light snow ball when the hand of the light snow, I afraid of cold snowman, also specially to light snow for a long scarf.
  Ah! Winter is beautiful! I love winter!
  冬爷爷来了,天气变冷了,冬爷爷吹了一口气,大地铺上了一层雪白的地毯,让大树换上了白色的外衣,让房子变成了一座座美丽的雪房子,天空中飘着朵朵洁白的雪花,人们都穿上了厚厚的棉衣棉裤……
  星期六的早晨,下了一场大雪,大雪纷纷扬扬地从天上飘到大地妈妈的怀抱里,给大地盖上了一层雪白的棉被。我醒了,伸了一个懒腰,从床上下来,穿好衣服,被外面的雪景吸引住了!我走到窗前,看见了一幅美丽的景色 :外面下着鹅毛大雪,调皮的雪花娃娃从天上飘到大地妈妈的怀抱里,让大地盖上了一层雪白的棉被,啊!高楼大厦都变成了一座座白色的城堡,大树换上了银装,所有的花儿,草儿都凋谢了,只有梅花还在那里美美地开着。
  我看到了这么美丽的景色,连忙跑到楼下,先滚了两个大雪球,把它们摞起来,然后,拿了两颗小石子当小雪人的眼睛,再拿一个胡萝卜当小雪人的鼻子,再拿几颗小石子当小雪人的嘴巴,我又拿了一顶小帽子给小雪人戴上,再拿来两根树棍当小雪人的胳膊,我又滚了两个小雪球当小雪人的手,我害怕小雪人冷,还特意给小雪人为了一条长长的围巾。
  啊!冬天真美!我爱冬天!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.