在看到我受伤离场之后,非常非常多的朋友给我发来短信,给我打来电话。
  真心感谢这么多理解、支持和鼓励我的朋友。
  也要感谢全国人民这些年给予我的巨大支持和荣誉。
  我相信自己还是很有实力。
  你们会看到跑得更快的刘翔。
  以下是《刘翔的公开信》的英文译文:
  《liu's  letter  to  fans》
  to all of the people who care about and support me:
  many thanks to those who have always understood and supported me. at the moment, i am very sad about having to pull out, which i know has disappointed you all.
  july 13, 2001, the day when beijing won the bid to host the olympics, was also my 18th birthday.
  thus my birthday celebrations were connected to the joy of winning the bid to host the games.
  at that time, i was just an unkown runner. participating in the olympics is every athlete's dream, so i always made a 100% effort.
  at the 2004 athens olympics, my dream of becoming an olympic champion came true.
  from that moment on, it has been my unshakable aim to defend the olympic title in my motherland.
  i love challenges, and never give up. that is my personality.
  in fact, from the moment i first set foot on greek soil, i was confident of my form.
  as i won more and more titles, and more and more people started paying attention to me and supporting me, i fell under mounting pressure, giving me troubles in my daily life.
  i could not enjoy light-hearted parties with my friends, just like my peers did. in addition, at every moment i was conscious of the nation's high expectations.
  i know that yesterday passionate people were looking forward to my appearance. i also hoped i could have raced to the finish line, as i did before.
  but my foot…… please believe me when i say that the hurt and sadness in my heart are no less than in yours.
  and at the same time, please believe i am the same old liu xiang.
  many people have sent text messages and made phone calls to me after i had to pull out because of the injury.
  thanks to all the friends who understand, support me, and encourage me.
  and thanks for the huge support and respect people across the country have given me over the years.
  i believe i am still very strong.
  you will see a faster liu xiang.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.