查看: 54|回复: 0

英语作文感谢信的格式

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:24:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  写英文感谢信的时候你是怎么写的?看看下面的英文感谢格式吧!
  英语作文感谢信的格式【1】
  Dear David (name of your friends),
  Many thanks to you for inviting me to your party. I've spent a sweet night there with you,your family and friends.
  Your family members were very nice and hospital. You really made me feel home. Please remember me to your wife. She had prepared a fancy meal. I enjoyed that very much. And also your daughter Cicy. She dances very well. From her I foresee a promising dancer in the future.
  Your friends were all easy-going and cute. Especially your collegues. You must keep a harmonious and friendly atmosphere in your office.
  Last but not the least, thank you for your Vodka. How do you know that is my favoriate? I have a bottle of Russian Vodka. Hope to enjoy that with you when you come to my home!
  Thanks again for your invitaion, your hospitality, your family, your friends, your Vodka and all the fancy memory you brought to me
  英语作文感谢信的格式【2】
  My dearest Mother,
  The mother‘s day is coming and I would like to say "Happy mother‘s day" in this letter. I love you and thank you so much for everything you did for me. This day, I will stay away and can‘t give you my appreciation at home. I know I will watch myself, so don‘t worry about me.
  I am doing very well on my study. My schoolmates and teachers are all very nice. Though I can‘t be at home, I hope you have a wonderful mother‘s day. Love,
  Your son
  2英语作文感谢信的格式【3】
  Dear mother :
  I am writing to express my deepest thanks to you in Mother"s Day, dear mother ,you devote all of your energy and blood to our . you do not have any complaint about my
  brother and i.You love our though various different approaches such as study ,work and life ,consquently ,our held on the belief that the mother is only lover .please accept our appreciate again
  I hope that you have happiness everyday/
  英语作文感谢信的格式【4】
  Mum
  Such is sons‘ nature,I really do not know how to express my thanks to you.However,I can imagine,on the day 18 years ago,when you gave birth to me,what a complex feeling you had.
  In the past few years,every day you struggle me up in the morning and prepare breakfast for me,then in the afternoon,you always welcome your only son with delicious foods after a day‘s hardwork.
  Now your son has been 18 and will go to university soon,like a bird is leaving its parents.Nevertheless,your footprints on my heart will never ever fade and-----I love you mum!
  your son
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.