查看: 19|回复: 0

关于音乐的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:19:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  在所有使我快乐的事中,唱歌是我最喜欢做的一件事。我唱歌不是为特别的目的。简言之,我为快乐万唱。我唱什么歌并无限制,只要它能发泄我的情绪,稚快乐的声音传给周遭的人就好了。能够引起他们的共鸣更是一件令人满意、兴奋的事。把欢乐散布四方不是件坏事,是吗?你可以看出,唱歌是我的第二生命。
  what is your favorite kind of music? do you like jazz, popular music, classical music, folk songs, blues, and so on? in high school i took one course called music appreciation which i greatly enjoyed. this was not to learn how to play a specific instrument but to learn how to read and listen to music as an art form. we read the stories about the lives of many composers and the history of the musical instruments themselves. sometimes we listened to tapes at the language laboratory, or concerts. music is sometimes called a universal language. a composer who cannot speak a single word of our language can make us feel joy and pride, exaltation and despair, peace and mystery through his music.
  singing contributes to a joyful mind(歌唱带来欢乐)
  of all the things that make me happy, singing is what i like to do best. i sing for no particular purpose. in short, i sing for fun. there is no limit to what i sing, so long as it can let out my emotion and pass the pleasant voice to others. it is something more satisfactory and exciting to draw echoes from them. it is nothing bad to spread joy around, is it? as you can tell, singing is my second life.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.