查看: 55|回复: 0

人生意义英语作文范本

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 05:12:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  人生意义英语作文一:人生意义
  I do not think deeply about the life the significance, my life instead crosses very much meaningful. Even I do not need to know that anything is the life, so long as lived is sufficing. The significance when you seek for it, it only then exists, when your further seeks, it will vanish. Perhaps, only then in we felt when the life does not have the significance, only will then go to seek for it. As for found or not, depended entirely on individual lucky chance, because that was not individual strength can decide. we are not are living depending on the significance, but when we are not is living depending on the significance, our person's status has received the question, will this will test us be a qualified person. If in a person life had never thought tracks down one kind of significance, has never tracked down one kind of significance, has never had outside the material spiritual pursue, then he will be a personality damage person.if a person is only wants to live, so long as he had the basic survival to suffice, do not be too many. If he wants to enjoy, that he wants the thing will be many, not very easy to achieve. But if he wants a significance, that so long as he chooses one from thought that the meaningful matter, relentless does, might. The significance is this kind of kind of thing, when you think it is meaningful, it is meaningful. Some kind of significance not necessarily belongs to all, but only belongs believes it individual. some people said that only then the human will think deeply about the life the significance, but exactly said that only then the very few people will only then think deeply about the life the significance, most people only will be living certainly. Did not know that what the life is, cannot affect their survival. But from says thoroughly understands the life significance the innate person, also has not seen their life to have anything different kind.
  人生意义英语作文二:人生的意义
  We all come to the world, but why do some of us make great achievements known forever and why are they remembered forever even though they leave the world? And why do some leave the world without anything valuable to his generation and the people? Every one of us will hope to have a significant and valuable life. But what kind of life is both significant and valuable? Answers to the questions are ... "If you cherish your value of your own life, you will create something valuable for the world." Johann Goth said. "The life value should be judged from his contribution rather than his profession." Einstein said. Lei Feng, a communist soldier, said, "one lives to make others a more beautiful life."
  人生意义英语作文三:人生的意义
  What’s the purpose of life ? What are we seeking for in our short lives ? For privilege,for money ,or just for enjoyment ? It’s the problem that everyone wants to explore. As a matter of fact , everybody needs a proper purpose in order to struggle against life . A clear purpose not only guides us but also gives us hope and energy . When unknown challenges stop our steps toward the dream, our purpose will help us overcome the difficulties . Because of purpose and our efforts , we become useful for the world . Those who travel in life without direction sometimes turn confused and even lose their confidence . Considering the benefits of living a life of purpose , we seem to should establish our purpose as soon as possible . But we need to be careful to choose the purpose that will be suitable enough for ourselves .In my opinion ,the purpose of life must include two necessary aspects——Work and Love . Work is the basic purpose of our life . As a youngster,you are supposed to try your best to find the job which you love from the bottom of your heart. Then you may dedicate yourself to it with all your enthusiasm. Charles Moyers explains these :“Make sure the thing you’re living for is worth dying for . ”
  On the other hand , only work is not enough to lead a life of purpose .Loving our families and taking care of friends are also indispensable parts in our life. When people really love their families ,they will surely find the purpose of life.In other words , our emotions can be surely content when we stay with our families and friends. One’s life without love is like the sky without sunshine. Work and Love play the most important two roles in the purpose for which we seek throughout our life . But other aspects such as devotion and learning knowledge also have an deep influence on our life . These things affect our behaviour and values more or less ,even though most of us can’t realize it clearly . As the saying goes :“When we do good , we feel good , and we are good.” Set the correct purpose of your life now , And you will make a difference to your life.
  人生意义英语作文四:人生的意义不只是工作
  A long time ago,there was an emperor who told his horseman that if he could ride on his horse and cover as much land area as he liked,then the emperor would give him the area of land he would have covered.
  Sure enough,the horseman quickly jumped onto his horse and rode as fast as possible to cover as much land area as he could.He kept on riding and riding,whipping the horse to go as fast as possible.When he was hungry or tired,he did not stop because he wanted to cover as much area as possible.
  Finally,the horseman came to a point when he had covered a substantial area but was exhausted and dying.He asked himself,"Why did I pushmyself so hard to cover so much land area?Now I am dying and I only need a very small area to bury myself."
  The above strory is similar with the journey of our life.We push very hard everyday to make more money,to gain power and recognition.We neglect our health,time with our family and to appreciate the surrounding beauties and the hobbies we love.One day when we look back,we will realize that we don't really need that much,but then we cannot turn back time for what we have missed.
  So,take it easy!Do what you want to do and appreciate nature.Life is fragile;life is short.Don't take life for granted.Live a balanced lifestyle and enjoy life!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.