查看: 23|回复: 0

关于烧烤的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-24 02:49:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  你喜欢烧烤吗?你知道怎么写关于烧烤的英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编推荐给大家的写烧烤的英语作文,供大家参考。
写烧烤的英语作文篇一  That day, our school organised a barbeque for us. It is a very good function and I like it so much.
  Barbeque is a good thing because I can eat a lot of food and I can play with my friends.
  Before I go to barbeque, my mum said if you ate too much food, you would be sick.
  Luckily, I still health now, just my weight is increased.
  I think, i need to keep fit from now on.
写烧烤的英语作文篇二  It was really a sunny day for outdoor activity,so I went for a barbecue with several classmates.
  We bought a piece of pork, two fish and some vegetables.
  Firstly we didn't have experience, and the pork wasn't roasted thoroughly,but after a while, we enjoyed the delious meat and the fresh fish.
  It's really an impressive barbecue.
写烧烤的英语作文篇三  When I was a child, I once went camping with my family in the summer.
  We decided to make a barbecue in the valley.
  So we collected some tree sticks to make a fire. My father asked me if I could try to make a fire.
  I was glad to take the job. Then I tried to set fire to the wood with a match, but produced only smoke.
  Then my father said, "That’s not the right way. I’ll show you how to do it.
  First use the small pieces of wood because they catch fire easily.
  Then put the larger ones on top of them."My father helped me make a big fire.
写烧烤的英语作文篇四  Dear Mary ,
  I 'm very appreciated that you invite me to have a barbecue with you.
  However ,I couldn't make it ,for I am going to visit S.H Expor this weekend.
  As you know ,I havn't seen my parents for half a year since they have been working in Chinese pavilion .
  I hardly wait to visit Chinese pavilion as well as get together with my parents .
  Hope you will enjoy yourselves .
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.