查看: 25|回复: 0

my family初中英语作文带翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-24 02:49:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  家,是难舍的亲情,是温馨的集体,是充满了爱的世界,是一个永远温馨而动人的话题。你知道如何写一篇我的家的英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的my family初中英语作文带翻译,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
my family初中英语作文带翻译篇1  "Home" is a big tree, it is a can give you shelter harbor. Sometimes, I always think, I happiness? As the growth of the age, I understand, in fact, I am very happy. Because I have a happy family.
  At the age of three, I think happiness is to have a lot of toys, this is the most happy thing in the world; In the five years old birthday, can I think mom and dad's birthday together, sing the birthday song, that's happiness; At the age of seven, I entered the primary school, a grade, just know happiness is every time exam won first place, be praised by teachers and students; When I was 12 years old, the friends around some parents divorced, some parents fell ill. Before long, for a moment, I understand the true happiness, have a complete family is the happiest. Even if a bitter family, but as long as the family can open happy heart of life, this is enough.
  家是一棵大树,它是一个能给你遮风挡雨的港湾。有时候,我总是在想,我幸福吗?随着年龄的增长,我明白了,其实,我很幸福。因为我有一个幸福的家。
  3岁时,我觉得幸福就是拥有很多玩具,这就是世上最幸福的事了;在过5岁生日时,我觉得能和爸爸妈妈一起过生日,一起唱生日歌,这就很幸福;7岁时,我跨入了小学的大门,上了一年级,才知道幸福就是每回考试得第一名,得到老师和同学们的称赞;当我12岁的时候,身边的小伙伴们有的父母离婚了,有的父母得了重病,刹那间,我懂得了真正的幸福:有一个完整的家是最幸福。哪怕家境苦一点,但只要一家人能开开心心的生活,这已经足够了。
my family初中英语作文带翻译篇2  I have a warm home, the home have father, mother and I three people. We all care for each other, help each other, to create a warm home. Division is particularly clear in our house, cooking, housework cooking every day dad package, wash the clothes every week, pick vegetables live mother carrying, the rest of the washing the dishes, buy steamed bread is all mine. How about the division of labor is very clear! This is my sweet home.
  Home full of knowledge
  I have a warm home, and have a family full of knowledge. That's class, my class is made up of 56 students and a teacher, the teacher imparting knowledge, class every day make us knowledgeable people. Lead the class we play games, make when we were playing the development intelligence, a strong body. At this time I feel the warmth of the collective. This is my home full of knowledge.
  我有一个温馨的家,家里有爸爸、妈妈和我三个人。我们每个人都互相关爱、互相帮助,创造了一个温馨的家。我们家里的分工特别明确,每天做饭、做菜的家务活爸爸包了,每周洗衣服、挑菜的活妈妈扛着,剩下的洗碗、买馒头就全归我了。怎么样分工很明确吧!这就是我的温馨的家。
  充满知识的家
  我既有一个温馨的家,又有一个充满知识的家。那就是班级,我的班级是由56个学生和一名老师组成的,老师每天上课传授知识,使我们变成知识渊博的人。下课带领我们做游戏,使我们在玩的时候开发智力,强健身体。在这个时候我感到了集体的温暖。这就是我充满知识的家。
my family初中英语作文带翻译篇3  I love my home, just like the birds love the blue sky, the fish in the sea, and love the horse love prairie. Because home is not just a symbol, it is a harbour, a place full of love. In this place full of love, happy family of five live: see soldiers as example of dad, enforce the law impartially mother, amiable grandpa, naughty brother, of course, I.
  As a Lord of the father is a genuine "soldier fan". Not only does he often watch military exercises, but also think of yourself as a military, we command to command, busy busy! "You take this down!" "You put the good!"
  我爱我的家,就像鸟儿爱蓝天,鱼儿爱大海,马儿爱草原.因为家不仅仅是一个代号,它更是一个港湾,一个充满爱的地方.在这个充满爱的地方,生活着快乐的一家五口:视军人为榜样的爸爸,秉公执法的妈妈,和蔼可亲的爷爷,调皮捣蛋的弟弟,当然还有我.
  作为一家之主的爸爸是一个地地道道的"军人迷".他不但常常收看军事演习,而且还把自己当成一个军统,把我们指挥来指挥去,忙得不亦乐乎!"你把这个拿下去!""你把那个放好!"
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.