查看: 27|回复: 0

可爱的鹦鹉英语作文 Lovely Parrot

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-24 02:48:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  范文一
  I have a parrot. Its name is Nancy. I call it Nancy, because it is my passed grandmother’s name. I love her and hope she can accompany with, so I name my parrot her name. Nancy is very beautiful. Its fur is special comfortable. It is clever, too. At first, it can’t say any words, but now it can say many words. Like, good morning, good afternoon, good night, good bye and so on. it learns fast. I love it very much.
  译文
  我有一只鹦鹉。它的名字是南茜。我把它叫南茜,是因为那是我过世的外婆的名字。我很爱她,希望她能一直陪着我,所以我的鹦鹉就叫她的名字。南茜很漂亮。它的毛特别的舒服。它也很聪明。一开始的时候,它什么话都不会说,不过现在它可以说很多话。比如,早上好,下午好,晚安,再见等等。它学得很快。我非常喜欢它。
  范文二
  My home have a cute little parrot, it is very beautiful.
  Little parrot's nose is hidden between the eyes and mouth.Its head feather Huang Zhong green belt, the feathers is a a green yellow, feels very soft.Its tail slightly tilted upwards, like a fan.It likes to eat sweet corn feed, every time I come home from school, it's in the cage jumped up and down, as if to say: "small master, I'm starving, quick to feed!"I'll put down the bag and feeds it carefully.After eat little parrot cage with cool water to take a shower, like a child love to clean.
  I like it very much, how it love clean, how lovely!
  译文
  我家有一只可爱的小鹦鹉,它很美丽。
  小鹦鹉的鼻子藏在眼睛和嘴巴之间。它头上的羽毛黄中带绿,身上的羽毛是一道一道的有绿有黄,摸起来很柔软。它的尾巴向上微微翘起,像一把展开的扇子。它最喜欢吃粟米饲料了,每当我放学回家,它就在鸟笼里蹦上跳下,好像在说:小主人,我饿死了,快给喂食吧!我马上放下书包,小心翼翼地给它喂食。吃饱后,小鹦鹉还会用笼子里清凉的水给自己洗一个澡,好像一个特爱干净的孩子似的。
  我很喜欢它,它是多么的爱干净,多么的可爱!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.