查看: 60|回复: 0

大一新生自我介绍英语的范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-23 02:47:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  大学生自我介绍在面试中是必然要过的一关,那么大一新生的英语自我介绍该怎么说呢?今天师哈哈网小编和你分享大一新生自我介绍英语的范文,欢迎阅读。
大一新生自我介绍英语的范文篇【1】  Hello everyone, my name is Lee. This is really a great honor to have this opportunity, and I believe I can make good performance today. Now I will introduce myself briefly. I am 20 years old,born in Guangdong province, south of China, and I am a senior student at Guangdong ××University. My major is English. And I will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in June.
  In the past four years, I spent most of my time on study. I passed CET4 and CET6 with a ease and acquired basic theoretical and practical knowledge of Language. Besides, I have attended several Speech competition held in Beijing, which really showed our professional advantages. I have taken a tour to some big factories and companies, through which I got a deep understanding of English for application.
  Compared to developed countries, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1998, our packaging industry is still underdeveloped, messy and unstable, and the situation of employees in the field is awkward. But I have full confidence in its bright future if only our economy can be kept at the growth pace still. I guess you may be interested in why I choose this job. I would like to tell you that this job is one of my lifelong goals.
  If I can work here,I will work hard. As to my character, I cannot describe it well, but I know I am optimistic and confident. Sometimes I prefer to stay alone, reading and listening to the music, but I am not lonely, for I like to chat with my classmates about almost everything. My favorite pastime is to play volleyball, to play cards or to surf online. From life at university, I learn how to balance study and entertainment. By the way, I was an actor in our amazing drama club. I have a few glorious memories on stage.
大一新生自我介绍英语的范文篇【2】  I am very happy to introduce myself here.I was born in Liaoning Province.I graduated from Nankai University and majored in International Trade. I like music and reaing books,especially economical books. It is my honor to apply this job. I hope I can realise my dream in our company.Please give me a chance.Thank you very much
  It is my great pleasure to introduce myself.i was born in LIAONING. My major is international trade. I was graduated in Nankai University. My hobby lies in the music and reading, especially like economics.
  I am glad that i can take part in this interview and i am sincerely hope that i can join this company to realize my dream. please give my a chance. Thank you.
大一新生自我介绍英语的范文篇【3】  Good morning, my name is Pan Shiqiang 22 years old, born in HuBei province. It is really a great honor to have this opportunity for an interview, I would like to answer whatever you may raise, and I hope I can make a good performance today! Now I will introduce myself briefly by three aspects: Strength; Weakness and Achievements!
  Strength: I feel that my strongest asset is my ability to stick to things to get them done. I feel a real sense of accomplishment when I finish a job and it turns out just as I’d planned. I’ve set some high goals for myself. For example, I want to graduate with highest scores. And at last, I become one of the outstanding graduates in Chong Qing University after a lot of study. Besides, I am good at building mathematical models and analyzing questions with economic methods.
  Weakness: I'm such a perfectionist that I will not stop until a job is well done.
  Achievements: I had acquired the first prize by designing models on Mathematical modeling in 20xx; besides, I had help my teachers to analyze the Warrant pricing by varieties methods.
  I’m convinced that I can go farther and make greater contribution for my country by careful process of learning, please give me this chance to study in this great university---LiGong University! I promise, I will use my whole ability to improve myself and get the primary accomplishment in my major and do a useful man for our school!
  Personally, for today's China, the foundation of the development of Economic is the advancement of transportation equipment. That’s to say, we should do our best to make contribution to improve our transportation equipment to ensure the development of Economic. Only when our transportation equipment is great enough, our economic can get big achievement.
  • 大一新生自我介绍英语的范文
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.