40万

帖子

121万

积分

VIP用户

积分
发表于 2021-2-7 05:12:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
新年英语日记
  忙碌而又充实的一天又过去了,今天我们都做了什么了呢?需要进行好好的总结并且记录在日记里了。日记怎么写才合适呢?下面是小编帮大家整理的新年英语日记,欢迎大家分享。
  新年英语日记1  today i feel very happy,because my mother took me to the amusement park.I had a very good time there.after that,i ate lunch at KFC,which is my favorite.besides,my mother bought me a pair of new shoes,and i love it very much!
  what an exciting day it was!
  Today,we watched a movie.It was a nice movie.It took me about 88 minutes to watch it.Then we eat pizza.It was very delicious and expensive.Next we went shopping.We bought some food,such as French chips,sausages,meat and so on..And we bought some drinks,like yogurt and milk tea.We had a fun day.
  新年英语日记2  2月8日 星期四 天气晴
  Thursday, February 8, sunny
  现在是00:00:00,新年快乐!
  Its 00:00:00, happy New Year!
  新的一年开始了,此时此刻,节日的烟花争先恐后地“开放”。冷漠的街道忽然热闹起来。我站在门口,眺望着那美丽的烟火。倾听鞭炮与烟火演奏的`优美歌谣。
  The new year begins, at this moment, the fireworks of the festival rush to "open"。 The cold street suddenly became busy。 I stood at the door, looking at the beautiful fireworks。 Listen to the beautiful songs played by firecrackers and fireworks。
  新的一年新的开始,让我们将之前的不愉快与悲伤抛到九霄云外,用愉快的心情感受一下此时的气氛,有一种无法用语言形容的感觉。
  At the new beginning of the new year, lets put the previous unhappiness and sadness out of the sky, and feel the atmosphere at this time with a happy mood, which is indescribable。
  新年快乐!
  Happy New Year!
  新年英语日记3  I hope I canlead amore exciting life in 201x. I am always concentrating in health,wealth andacknowlege, not only for myself but also for my family.What I am doing everyday should take this three points as targets.
  I feel happy when I beginn a new day with taking care of health of everyone in my family and if I have time I pay attention to the stock and currency exchange rate andat last but not at leastif I still have some time I will learn, learn everything Id like. That makes sense for my life.
  新年英语日记4  Spring festival is on the first day of the first lunar month. Chinese people most like the Spring Festival. During Spring Festival, Chinese people like having meals with their families, playing fireworks in the open air. My sisters and I played fireworks on that day. We had many fireworks. They were very beautiful. They were running into the sky and breaking into pieces. They looked like flowers in the sky. We were very happy and excited. After that, I made a wish. I hope that, we can have a happy and healthy life next year and everyone in my family can be happy.
  I enjoy the festival very happy.
  译文:
  春节是在第一个月的第一天.中国人最喜欢春节.在春节期间,中国人喜欢和自己的家人一起吃饭,一起放焰火在空旷的地方.在那些日子里,我和我姐姐一起放焰火.我们有很多的焰火.它们非常漂亮.它们升上天空并且使一些地方变得很亮.在天空中,它们看起来像是花.我们很高兴也很兴奋.在这之后,我许了一个愿,我希望,在来年,我们能够高高兴兴并且拥有健康的生活,还有每一个人在我们家庭里都可以开开心心.
  我感到在这个节日里非常高兴.
【新年英语日记】相关文章:
1.新年英语日记
2.关于过新年英语日记
3.关于新年英语日记
4.关于新年英语日记精选
5.新年的英语日记(精选5篇)
6.高一新年英语日记
7.新年英语日记(精选5篇)
8.最新的新年英语日记
9.初三新年英语日记(精选5篇)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.