查看: 55|回复: 0

英语日记100字带翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-28 08:16:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  January 13 20xx
  It was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free. Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. In winter holidays, I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself. Last but not the least, I will have a good rest.
  一月十三日20xx
  这是我们寒假的第一天.我们所有的人都很高兴.为什么呢?因为我们有一个月的时间去做我们喜欢做的事.我们是自由的.虽然我们有一些功课.但我们可以在几天内完成.而其余的时间我们可以好好利用.天哪!我们一直很疲倦经过艰难学习.在冬季假期,我希望能有充分的睡眠和良好的食物吃,以补充自己.最后但并非最不重要,我会好好休息.
  January 15 20xx
  It was the third day of our winter holiday. Today, there are many business in my mother’s company. So my mother told me to help my uncle who is the manager of my mother’s company. I sat in my mother’s office and help her answer the telephone. While I was free, I was writing my homework. Although I also have a lot of time to do my homework, I still do it. Because in my mother’s office, I had nothing to do. If I did nothing, I was wasting my time and my life. I can’t do the foolish thing. We should take good use of our time.
  一月十五日20xx
  这是我们的冬季假期的第三天.今天,有许多企业在我母亲的公司.所以我的母亲告诉我,帮助我的叔叔谁是我母亲的公司的经理.我坐在我妈妈的办公室帮她接电话.虽然我是免费的,我写我的功课.虽然我也有很多时间做我的家庭作业,我仍然做它.因为在我母亲的办公室,我什么也没做.如果我什么也没做,我是在浪费我的时间和我的生活.我不能做愚蠢的事.我们应该好好利用我们的时间.
  January 14 20xx
  It was the second day of our winter holiday. I felt good. I felt I’m free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. My parents are in Beijing. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. But I didn’t do something special. I stayed at home and watched TV. Oh! I wrote an English daily composition. It was my homework. Today, I have slept for 14 hours. I thought I was very tired. It was time for dinner. I must go! I am very hungry.
  一月十四日20xx
  这是我们寒假的第二天.我感觉很好.我觉得我很自由.我有很多时间做我喜欢做的事情.我的父母在北京.所以我独自生活,但我并不感到孤独.但我没有做一些特别的东西.我呆在家里看电视.哦.我每天写一篇英语作文.这是我的家庭作业.今天,我睡了14个小时.我以为我是太累了.这是吃晚饭的时间.我必须走了!我很饿.
  rful picture full of different feelings. I’d like to be happy because happiness is important to everyone. 生活像是一幅画满了各种心情的图案。我想要快乐,因为快乐对每个人来说都很重要。 I have an unforgettable experience to share with all of you. Last Sunday my grandparents gave me some pocket money and with the money I brought some books and instead of snacks. The next day I took the books to school. After lunch, I showed the books to my classmates and we read together. We learned a lot from the interesting books. Both reading and sharing made me happy. 我有个难以忘怀的记忆要与大家分享。上个星期天我的爷爷奶奶给了我一些零花钱。我用钱买了些课外书而不是零食。第二天,我把这些书带到了学校。午饭过后,我把书拿出来,和我的同学一起阅读。从这些有趣的书中,我们学到了很多知识。阅读和分享让我感到很快乐。 I wish everybody is happy all the way. 我希望每个人都快快乐乐的。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.