查看: 18|回复: 0

毕业离校中考英语作文范例

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-28 08:08:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  中考英语作文范例:毕业离校
  Write a passage of at least 60 words on the following topic according to the given information.
  题目:请根据下面的题目和提示信息写一篇不少于60单词的作文。
  Leaving School
  1 Old school life
  2 Teacher(s) and schoolmate(s)
  3 Future plan
  参考作文
  I don't want to leave school, because my old school life was full of fun and I had many good friends in my old school.
  我不想毕业,因为我的校园生活丰富多彩,我在学校有很多好朋友。
  We used to share our lunch together. We used to play ball games together. We often did some surveys during the holiday. All of my teachers and schoolmates are very friendly and helpful. Now I have to leave school, I hope I will keep in touch with them and my new school life will be more enjoyable.
  我们曾一起共享午餐,也曾一起做球类运动,我们还经常在假日里一起做调查。所有的老师和同学都很友善,并给予帮助。现在我即将毕业,我希望能和他们保持联系,也希望新的学校生活能更加有趣。
  中考英语作文范例:给姚明的信
  You are one of the fans of Yao Ming. Please write a letter to him.
  题目:假设你是姚明的球迷,试着给他写封信。
  参考作文
  Dear Yao Ming,
  亲爱的姚明:
  How are you these days?
  你最近好吗?
  You are a bit surprised to get this letter. You don't know me but I know you. I am your fan. I have collected lots of information about you. When you left Shanghai, I felt a little sad. I've been missing you all the time. But NBA is really a good place for a wonderful basketball player like you. You've made the right choice.
  收到这封信你一定觉得很惊讶。你不认识我,但我知道你。我是你的球迷,我收集了你的很多信息。当你离开上海时,我有点儿难过。我很想念你。不过对于一个优秀篮球运动员来说,NBA确实是个很棒的地方,你的选择很正确。
  How about your wound? Do you still feel pain? Take good care of yourself and I do hope to see you win each match in the coming year.
  你的伤怎么样了?是不是还很痛?好好照顾自己,希望你来年能赢得每一场比赛。
  Yours
  你的
  Weiwei
  魏伟
  中考英语作文范例:酒店投诉
  You are writing a complaint to the manager about the hotel.
  题目:你向饭店经理写信投诉酒店服务。
  (以e-mail的形式出现)
  On the whole, my stay here was satisfactory. The hotel was comfortable and the room was bright, but it was too dirty. What's more the food was compeletely awful and the service was really terrible. I have stayed in your hotel for several times and everything is getting worse, though the price is fair.
  总体而言,我在这边住得比较满意。酒店很舒服,房间也很明亮,但是太脏了。另外,这儿的食物太糟糕了,服务也很差。我已经在这里住过好几次了,虽然价钱还不错,但每件事都越来越糟糕。
  Please try to clean the room a bit more often and find someone who is capable of cooking and who knows how to talk friendly to others.
  请时常打扫一下房间,找个真正懂烹饪的和懂得跟别人和睦相处的员工!
  中考英语作文范例:一次事故
  题目:请根据以下提示写一篇不少于60单词的文章。
  An Accident
  1 四个孩子刚出校门回家
  2 一卡车经过,车速较快,掉下几只西瓜
  3 一骑车人倒下,身边有血
  4 孩子们有的打110,有的打120,有的保护现场
  5 他们向警察陈述经过,救护车把伤者送医院
  参考作文
  Last Thursday afternoon, four students were on their way back home.
  上周四下午,四个学生正在他们放学回家的路上。
  Suddenly they saw a truck coming round the corner at a high speed and some watermelons fell off. At the same time, a middle-aged man on a bicycle fell to the ground. Blood came from his body.
  突然,他们看到一辆卡车从拐角处快速地开过来,几个西瓜从上面掉下来。同时,一个骑车的中年男子摔倒在地,身上流血。
  One of them called the policeman, one dailed 120. And the others were taking care of the cyclist. Soon the police came and they reported what they had seen and an ambulance took the cyclist to the hospital soon.
  他们当中其中一人拨打电话报警,另外一人打120,剩下的两人则照顾伤者。不一会儿,警察来了,他们向警察报告了事情的经过,然后救护车把伤者送进了医院。
  中考英语作文范例:上海的变化
  题目:请以“Changes in Shanghai"为题,写一篇不少于60单词的作文。
  Changes in Shanghai
  1 300年前的上海
  2 上海的今天(东方明珠、金茂大厦)
  3 上海的明天(20xx年的世博会)
  参考作文
  Shanghai was a small town three hundred years ago. There were only a few thousand people living here. Many of them were fishermen and farmers.
  300年前,上海只是个小镇,只有几千人居住在这里,其中很多人是渔民和农民。
  Today, Shanghai is becoming an international city. Many tall building have been built. Some bridges have been put up over the Huangpu River. More and more foreigners come to Shanghai for a visit every day.
  今天,上海已变成一座国际大都市,并建成了很多高楼大厦。黄浦江上架起了很多桥梁。每天都有越来越多的外国人前来旅游。
  Shanghai has already won the bid for holding the World Expo 20xx. I think the environment will be better and better and the city will be more and more beautiful.
  上海已经取得了20xx年世博会的举办权,我相信上海的环境会越来越好,并且越来越美丽。
  点评:虽然20xx年世博会已经结束,但关于城市发展的话题依然热烈,除了上海,像广州、北京、深圳等大城市也有可能是考试的热点。
  中考英语作文范例:海报内容
  You and some friends are organizing an English Festival. Write out a poster you are going to put up outside your school. Don't forget to include place, time, date and any other information students need to know.
  题目:你和你的朋友们正在筹备英语节,试着策划一张贴在校外的海报。记得在海报上注明活动地点、时间、日期和其它重要信息。
  参考作文
  You Will Be a Shining Star
  你将是闪亮之星
  The school English Festival is coming soon. We have prepared lots of interesting activities.
  学校的英语节马上就要开始啦!我们准备了很多精彩节目哦。
  English broadcast (news): Monday-Friday from 7:00-7:30a.m.
  英语广播(新闻速递):周一——周五 早上7:00——7:30。
  English broadcast (songs): Monday-Friday from 12:00-12:30p.m.
  英语广播(音乐欣赏):周一——周五 中午12:00——12:30。
  Cartoons: Monday-Thursday from 4:00-4:30p.m. at the hall
  动漫欣赏:周一——周四 下午4:00——4:30 大礼堂
  Talent show: Friday afternoon from 2:00-5:00p.m. at Room 508
  才艺展示:周五下午2:00——5:00 508教室
  Besides we are going to have listening, writing and reading competition the following week. Don't miss this opportunity. We are looking forward to your active participation. Come on and join us, you will be a Shining Star this year!
  另外,我们下周还将举行读听说大赛。别错过这次机会哦,我们期待着你的热情参与。来吧,加入我们,你将成为今年的闪亮之星!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.