查看: 38|回复: 0

英语暑假作文素材65个字

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-26 16:03:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  暑假的英语作文应该怎么写?不妨看些参考素材吧。下面小编精心整理了65字的英语暑假作文素材,供大家参考,希望你们喜欢!
英语暑假作文素材1  Summer vacation has been quietly coming to us, as the saying goes "in spring, a day". Is to tell we made our plans as early as possible is the beginning of success. So I made the following summer vacation plan.
  First of all, I will continue to learn during the summer vacation. Did you listen to "learn" this two word feel very strange? Had a holiday and learning, if you want me to not let's play? No, you are wrong. With however is on holiday, but we also want to learn ah, because you can use to make up for the summer vacation before we learn enough solid knowledge, this is not very good?
  I want to learn not only to help my mother do some housework, you can reach for my mother when I go to school, often do the housework. So I want to help my mother do the housework. For example, sweeping the floor, sweep once every three days. Drag a mop the floor, every four days. Every day with a desk and chair. Let mom have a rest.
  I want to learn, not only do household chores, going outside experience now society. So I use the remaining time to do social practice, work-study programs. Money can be used to buy school supplies.
英语暑假作文素材2  My family to a small guests during the summer vacation - a baby baby trying! That little leung is a very lovely, with a white hair, it can, and the word "white" on! Not only that he like the black stones, big eyes, moist and bright! It's funny...
  This small leung went to me when they saw me "up", "smell"! As far as I know that is in the familiar with the smell of my body, after that, I feed it every day to eat dog food, but a new small VIP ideas - don't eat dog food at all! I'm nasty, then think of aunt often feed her puppy "huanhuan" eat meal, visible huanhuan is what like to eat the food!
英语暑假作文素材3  I went to see the movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with my brother today. I had great desire to see the movie before because people had high estimate for it. At first I was so excited. Not just because the vast volume, also for Johnny Depp. But when it finished, I felt it really was a simple movie and very suitable for children. The chocolates looked so delicious though the movie had a bit of distance as my imagination.
英语暑假作文素材4  I'm happy to have such a good summer holiday!Of course,I have many things to prepare.
  First,I need to make a plan about my holiday.I will do my homework 5 hours a day,and I want to read some famous English books to improve my English study.Then, I will see some funny comedies.Mr.Bean or Tom Hanks's movies all cool! They can relax myself!If I have enough time,I will go dancing swimming! I wanna keep fit,you know!And,I will spend some time on my math.I always be careless on the math exam.I want to be careful!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.