查看: 26|回复: 0

英语的自我介绍带翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-26 15:55:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  自我介绍是每一个人都必然要经历的一件事情,是让别人更直接了解你的方法。下面小编带来的是英语的自我介绍带翻译,希望对你有帮助。
英语的自我介绍带翻译1  我是一个如向日葵般的女孩,虽然是一大片中最不起眼的一棵。但我有着梦想,我的梦想是要像向日葵那样百折不挠,永远向上,做学习和生活的强者,我相信不久的将来我一定是一片向日葵中最耀眼的一颗,有人会向我竖起大拇指喊“张珩棋,你成功了”。
  I am a sunflower like girl, although it is the most insignificant one in a large area. But I have a dream, my dream is to be like a sunflower that never yield in spite of reverses ever upward, learning and strong life, I believe that in the near future I must be a sunflower in the most dazzling, someone gave me the thumbs up shouting "Zhang Hengqi, your success".
  我叫张珩棋,是个胆小却又善良的女孩,爱幻想,爱贪玩,又最爱绘画和过家家。我虽然绘画也不怎样。却最爱画漂亮mm。漂亮mm在别人眼里不起眼,但在我眼里却如此的完美。mm不仅漂亮,而且机智、勇敢、幽默,我真想成为下一个mm。
  My name is Zhang Hengqi, is a timid but kind-hearted girl, love fantasy, love and fun, love painting and house. I don't have a lot of painting, though. But I love to draw beautiful MM. Beautiful MM is not in the eyes of others, but it is so perfect in my eyes. Mm is not only beautiful, but also witty, brave and humorous. I really want to be the next mm.
  这次升学考试后,别人比我好,在伙伴中比成绩只有我差。她327,她317,我却298。只有我没拿到入学通知书,丢脸,太丢脸了,我不敢照镜子,我怕我一照镜子,镜子会碎去,不仅镜子会碎,我的心也会跟着一起破碎,用502胶水也粘不住了,并且遭到一阵阵嘲笑。
  After the entrance examination, others were better than me, and only I was worse than my score in my partner. She was 327, she was 317, and I was 298. Only when I didn't get the admission notice, I was ashamed and embarrassed. I didn't dare to look in the mirror. I was afraid I would take a look in the mirror, and the mirror would be broken. Not only the mirror would be broken, but also my heart would be broken together, and I could not stick with 502 glue, and I would be laughed at.
  此时的我,需要什么?耳边一阵声音拂过:“抛弃过去,重新开始!”我被一股股暖流围住。心渐渐地,慢慢地愈合了。我要鼓起勇气,抬起头来。在哪里跌倒,在哪里起,胜利就在前方,不要害怕,不要气馁,只要努力,我一定会成功的,一定会的。冲啊!不抛弃,不放弃!一句话:“永不言弃。”
  What do I need at this time? A whisper in the ear: "abandon the past and start again!" I was surrounded by a share of warm current. Gradually, the heart slowly healed. I need to get up my courage and raise my head. Where to fall, where, the victory is in front of, do not be afraid, do not be discouraged, as long as I work hard, I will be successful, it will be. Flush! Do not abandon, do not give up! In a word: "never give up."
  瞧,我就是什么都懂,什么都不懂的家伙。我又是一个什么都爱幻想,什么都要尝试,什么都要成功的“傻女孩”。今天我又像往常一样,背个书包站在中学门口傻傻地张望……
  Look, I'm the guy who knows everything and I don't know anything. I am also a fantasy, anything to try, everything to be successful "silly girl." Today, as usual, I was standing in the doorway of a middle school with a schoolbag.
英语的自我介绍带翻译2  大家好!我叫茅庆东,今年13岁了,在金碧实验学校读书。
  Hello everyone! My name is Mao Qingdong. I am 13 years old and I am studying at the Golden Blue experimental school.
  小的时候,别人说我像个男孩子,没错,我的确没点孩子的样儿。我像猴儿一样,以开心起来,像疯了似的,一个劲儿地跳。爸爸说习惯成自然,别再跳了!可是我哪儿会听呢?
  When I was young, people said I was a boy. Yes, I did not have a child. I like monkeys like to laugh, like crazy, a kick to jump. Dad said that the habit was natural, don't jump again! But where can I hear it?
  我的爱好是数学和英语。数学老师和英语老师非常喜欢我,特别是英语老师,对我,总摆出那张慈祥的脸孔,数学老师也一样,每次都以娃娃脸来面对我,而我的数学和英语成绩总是很好的。当然,语文也一样。
  My hobbies are math and English. Math teachers and English teachers like me very much, especially English teachers. They always show Zhang Cixiang's face to me. As for math teachers, they always face me with dolls, but my math and English scores are always good. Of course, the same is the same in Chinese.
  我喜欢西瓜和芒果,他们的味道非常好,你也不妨去试试!
  I like watermelon and mango. Their taste is very good. You might as well try it!
  我喜欢跑步,他对我的身体有着很大的好处。我有一个远大的理想,那就是我要当一名伟大的企业家,所以我还喜欢天蓝色和银白色,它代表着我要飞向天空。
  I like to run, and he has a great advantage for my body. I have a lofty ideal, that is, I want to be a great entrepreneur, so I also like sky blue and silver white. It means I want to fly to the sky.
  我是个好胜心非常强的人。考试时,别人比我考得好,我不服气,平时更加努力,结果取得了更好的成绩,因为我知道,只有海胜心腔的孩子,才会取得成功!
  I am a very strong person ambition. In the exam, others did better than I did. I was not convinced, usually I worked harder, and I got better results, because I knew that only the children of Haisheng heart cavity could succeed.
  我的优点是勇敢,我勇敢地去参加所有的竞赛,而且已参加,就必须给捧个证书回来,否则,我是不会甘心的。我的缺点是不爱举手回答问题,我也常对自己说,难道我的手就如千斤这么重么?怕什么?明天我就举手!可是到了第二天,我又像老鼠那样,缩到地洞去了,不是我会改正它的。
  My advantage is bravery. I am brave to take part in all the competitions, and I have to take part in, and I have to give a certificate back. Otherwise, I won't be willing to be willing. My shortcoming is that I do not love to raise my hand to answer the question, and I often say to myself, is my hand as heavy as a kilo? What are you afraid of? I'll raise my hand tomorrow! But on the second day, I was like a mouse, and I shrunk to the cave, and I wouldn't correct it.
  这就是我,你喜欢我么?
  This is me. Do you like me?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.