查看: 26|回复: 0

小升初英语作文:Spring Is Coming

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-26 15:55:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  春天是一个美好的季节,下面是描写春天来了的英语作文范文,希望对你有帮助。
  关于春天来了的英语作文1:
  Spring is coming. What a nice season!
  The weather is getting warmer and warmer. The flowers are coming out. How beautiful the world is! Look around, the sky is blue and the leaves on the trees are turning green. The sun is shining brightly and the air is so fresh, now everyone takes off his warm coat and is more active than before. We all have good feelings. I must say, be careful not to catch cold again.
  A good beginning is half done and it’s the first season in the year. We must make the best use of our time and catch every second to work and study. Do you think so?
  关于春天来了的英语作文2:
  Spring is a delightful season.The temperatures are moderate,and the blooming trees and flowers make the city bright with colors.This is the time when we can begin to wear lighter and more brightly colored clothes and go outdoors more often.
  Small children like to bring their kites out to Dr. Sun Yat-Sen's Memorial Hall. Also,this is the season for the grave cleaning day when we go to honor our past generations.
  I enjoy going back to the village on this holiday after being in the city for the winter months.
  关于春天来了的英语作文3:
  During the Spring Festival, the weather was so cold, I had to stay indoors most of the time. The world looked so grey and I needed the sunshine. Now the sun has come out, I feel the warmness again, it feel like that I come back to life again. I realize the spring is coming and I am so happy about that, for I like spring.
  春节期间,天气是如此的冷,我大部分时间都呆在家里。世界看起来很灰暗,我需要阳光。现在太阳已经出来,我再次感觉到温暖,感觉到我复活过来一样。我意识到春天来了,我很高兴,因为我喜欢春天。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.