查看: 39|回复: 0

介绍音乐的英语作文及翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-26 15:53:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Music is a kind of beautiful enjoyment, it makes me happy, makes me feel better. The music brought joy to people!
  The grass to listen to music, grow more and more flourishing, more and more green. Several long more and more high wood to listen to the concert. People listen to the music is good, can relieve pain, fatigue, also can turn a bad mood into a good mood, still can make people happy, let people follow the music dance dance to.
  If the world without music, the grass will not listen to music, will wither. The trees will not thrive without the music, also won't grow taller. People won't listen to the music, will feel very lonely, lonely, will feel very depressed.
  He said mom and dad!!!! They go to work, a day's hard work, come back in the evening to listen to music, relax the mood, relieve the body of a long day, also can relieve fatigue.
  Grandma is very lonely one day, I went to school in the morning, mom and dad go to work, my grandfather has also gone out to the park. Grandma leg is not good, is more walk leg ache, so grandma had to stay at home. Grandma do not work, just listen to music at home, so she didn't feel lonely, also have things to do.
  People alive, be without music, without music, the world will be very pale, our life is monotonous, boring, so the music is very important to us.
  音乐是一种美的享受,它使我陶醉,令我心情舒畅。有了音乐给人们带来了快乐!
  小草听了音乐,会长的越来越茂盛,越来越绿。数木听了音乐会长的越来越高。人们听了音乐也有好处,可以减轻痛苦、疲劳,也可以把不好的心情变成好心情,还可以让人们快乐,让人们跟随着音乐跳起舞蹈来。
  如果世界上没有了音乐,小草就听不着音乐了,就会枯萎。树木没有了音乐就不会茂盛,也不会长高。人们听不着了音乐,就会觉得自己很孤单、寂寞,会感觉很压抑。
  就说爸爸、妈妈吧!他们一天上班,工作很辛苦,晚上回来听听音乐,放松一下心情,舒缓一下劳累一天的身体,也可以减轻疲劳。
  奶奶一天很孤单,我早上上学去了,爸爸、妈妈上班去了,爷爷也出去逛公园去了。奶奶腿也不好,一走多了路就腿疼,所以奶奶只好呆在家里。奶奶没有事干,就在家里听听音乐,这样她就觉得不孤单了,也有事情干了。
  人活着,就离不开音乐,要是没有了音乐,整个世界就会很苍白,我们生活也会很单调,乏味,所以音乐对我们非常重要的。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.