查看: 40|回复: 0

小升初英语作文范文 my weekend

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-26 15:53:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  第一篇
  I had a very happy weekend last week, because it was my birthday. I hold a birthday party, and many friends were invited to join in it. In the late morning, we gathered in a restaurant. After that, a wonderful lunch was ready to wait for us. We planed to go to the K-box in the afternoon during the lunch time, so we decided to book a big room. When we arrived there, some girls and boys were forced to sing songs with each other face to face. A few were really shy, however, this could not be a reason for eacaping. When the evening came, what we waited for was a delicious cake! However, we just threw pieces to others'face as a game. Many, of course, inclusive of me, became a "cake face". Time always flies, we had to say goodbye to each other, and we were actually hoping the next wonderful party!
  我上周度过了一个快乐的周末,因为它是我的生日。我举行一个生日聚会,邀请许多朋友参加。上午晚些时候,我们聚集在一个餐厅。之后,一个美好的午餐准备等待我们。下午我们打算去K-box在午餐时间,所以我们决定订一个大房间。我们到那里时,一些男孩和女孩被迫唱歌彼此面对面。几个真的害羞,然而,这可能不是一个eacaping的理由。晚上来的时候,我们等待的是一个美味的蛋糕!然而,我们只是扔了块别人'face当作一场游戏。很多,当然,包括我,成了一个蛋糕脸。时间总是飞逝,我们不得不说再见了,我们其实是希望下一个精彩的聚会!
  第二篇
  I’m going to get up early and then I going t do some sports. At 7:00 am. I’m going to have a breakfast. At 7:30 am. I’m going to listen to the radio. At 10:00 am. I’m going to watch TV and read some books. At 11:00, I’m going to cook the lunch and eat lunch. I’m going to have a short sleep, because I’m every tried.
  On Saturday afternoon. I’m going to buy some clothes and food with my mother. She is very kind. I’m going to watch TV and go bed in evening. On Sunday morning, I’m going to visit my grandparents with my friends. I’m going to have a picnic at park. Finish, I’m going to revise for my test.
  我要早起床,然后我去做一些运动。晚上7点。我将有一个早餐。在早上7:30起床。我要去听收音机。早上10点。我要去看电视和读一些书。在11点,我要去煮午餐,吃午饭。我将有一个短暂的睡眠,因为我每一个尝试。
  周六下午。我要和我的妈妈买一些衣服和食物。她很和蔼。我要去睡觉在晚上看电视。在星期天的早上,我和我的朋友去拜访我的爷爷奶奶。我要在公园野餐。完成,我将修改我的测试。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.