查看: 44|回复: 0

2021英语中考优美句子大全

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-26 15:52:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. Our world is full of happiness. 世界上充满了幸福。
  2. Everybody is eager to happiness, feeling so well being of everyone. The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are love parents.人人都渴望得到幸福,人人都在感受幸福,生活中,最高的幸福就是拥有对父母的爱。
  3. This is a small thing, but in my heart it is a big happiness.这虽然只是一件小事,但是在我的心里却是一个很大的幸福。
  4. No rose without a thorn. 玫瑰都有刺。(没有十全十美)
  5. Content is happiness. 知足常乐。
  6. Happiness is always around us.幸福都在我们周围。
  7. Love, give me happiness. There is still a long way for me to run. I believe that working hard will bring me a bright future; we will be the happiest people. 爱,给我幸福。 我还有很长的路要走。我坚信努力工作能给我带来光明的前途,我们将会是最幸福的人。
  8. Our happiness from everything in life. 我们的幸福来自于生活中的每一件事。
  9. Two brainstorming can usually think better than one and faster, too. 三个臭皮匠赛过诸葛亮。
  10. Mother’s love is like a circle, it has no beginning and no ending.母爱像一个圈,它没有起点也没有终点。
  11. Failure is the mother of success. 失败是成功之母。
  12. Time waits for no man. 时间不等人。
  13. Laugh and the world laugh with you. Weep and you weep alone. 笑,全世界陪你一起笑。哭,你一个人哭。
  14. It is easy to say things, but it is difficult to do them. / Easier said than done. 说起来容易做起来难。
  15. What’s more 更多的是….
  16. No pains, no gains. 没有付出,就没有回报。
  17. There are many beautiful flowers in the world, but in parent’s eyes, their children are the most beautiful of all.世界上有许多漂亮的花,但是在父母的眼里,他们的孩子是最漂亮的。
  18. As the saying goes, you don’t know that happiness is until you lost it. 俗话说:直到失去了,你才直到幸福是什么。
  19. Bacon said: knowledge is power. 培根说:知识就是力量。
  20. Where there is a will, there is a way. 有志者事竟成。
  21. If you take a nap now, you will only have a dream. If you study hard now, you will achieve your dream (your dream will come true).如果你此时打盹,你将做梦。如果你此刻努力学习,你将梦想成真。
  22. I just couldn’t believe my eyes. 我只是不能相信我的眼睛。
  23. Time is valuable, we should cherish time.时间是宝贵的,我们应该珍惜时间。
  24. Never give up during the difficult days and better time are sure to come some day. 在困境中绝不放弃,美好的日子总会到来。
  25. If winter comes, can spring be far behind? 冬天来了,春天还会远吗?
  26. Nobody is perfect, but everyone is different from others.人无完人,但每个人又有不同。
  27. Parents are our first teachers. They teach usually lessons of life. 父母是我们的第一任老师,他们教我们人生的课程。
  28. Life is like a piece of white paper, on which we may draw the newest and finest pictures. 生活就像一张白纸,我们可以在上面描绘出最新、最好的图片。
  29. Hope is always around us. 希望总会有的。
  30. Happiness is always around you if you put your heart into it. 如果你用心感受,幸福就在我们周围。
  31. As an old saying goes: it’s never too late to learn. 老话说:活到老学到老。
  32. The man who laughs last laughs best. 笑到最后的才是笑得最好的。
  33. Thought is the key which opens the door of the world. 想象是打开时间之门的钥匙。
  34. How time flies! 光阴似箭。
  35. Time is money. 一寸光阴一寸金。
  36. No one can call back yesterday. 没有人能让昨日重现。
  37. Nothing is impossible in the world if you put your heart on it. 世上无难事,只怕有心人。
  38. Nothing is impossible if you work hard. 如果你努力学习,一切皆有可能。
  39. Our life is full of moving stories among which there are the most beautiful stars shining in our life.我们的生活充满了令人感动的故事,它们就像是最美的星星在我们的生命当中闪耀。
  40. Life is wonderful. And I also have lots of wonderful memories in my wonderful life. 生活是精彩的,在精彩的生活中我也有很多精彩的回忆。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.