查看: 37|回复: 0

my dream home英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-26 15:52:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  你理想中的家是个什么样子的呢?下面是小编为大家整理的我理想的家英语作文:My Dream Home,供大家阅读参考。
  英语作文:My Dream Home篇一
  My dream home is very big and clean. It has at least five floors and fifteen rooms. On the ground floor, there is a kitchen, a dining room and a bathroom. There are no other rooms on the ground floor. My bedroom, study, bathroom are on the first floor. They are all very comfortable. My parents’ room is on the second floor. It’s also very big and clean. My grandparents live with us in this big house, too. Their rooms are on the third floor. On the fourth floor, there is a big balcony. I can play games, read books and chat with friends there.
  I also have a big and nice garden. It is beside the big house. There are many flowers and vegetables in it. It has a big tree. In summer, I can sit under the tree with my family. Behind the garden, there is a swimming pool. I can swim with my friends in summer. I think it is very comfortable to live in my dream home.
  英语作文:My Dream Home篇二
  My dream home is an old castle in France. There are at least thirty rooms in it. It has three floors.
  There is a big sitting room and dining room on the ground floor. It must have a very large window on the ground floor. I can look out of the window.
  There are six bedrooms on the first floor. Maybe my good friends can live in the rooms. There is a bathroom in each bedroom. I would like my friends to have a shower or a bath in my castle.
  There is a special room on the second floor. I can put all my clothes in the room. The room must be next to my bedroom. There is a big bed in my own bedroom. It is two meters long, because I love to sleep. There is a bathroom in my bedroom.
  There is a very large garden outside my house. I can have breakfast in this garden. I can have parties in it. The garden is like a park. There are many kinds of flowers and trees in it. In the centre of the garden, there is a wooden swing. I can play on it.
  This is my dream home. It is a nice dream.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.