查看: 68|回复: 0

2021最新的《战争与和平》英语读后感

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-26 15:52:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  If we say that when I was holding "War and Peace" This book is, with respect mood , then, when I read "War and Peace" this book, I heart it can not be quiet for a long time. Because, before that, on the Russian writer Lev? Tolstoy "War and Peace", I have heard a lot of that today, when I complete the study of "War and Peace" after the novel of the novel and its author had a deeper understand .
  Russian writer Lev Tolstoy is one of the world no one can almost anywhere else in the a great writer. He literary creation, not only numerous, but the rich genre known as the 19th century social life of Russia encyclopedia as a mirror reflection of the real Russian social life during that period all the contradictions and the great social change.
  "War and Peace" by Paul, Bezuhov, Rostov, Huaxi in the four noble family in the years of war and peace life for plot clues, vividly demonstrated from 1805 to 1820 inter - Russia Austrian coalition with the French army in Austerlitz battle, the French invasion of Russia, Moscow fire rout the army of Napoleon and a series of important historical events, showing the soldiers patriotism and heroism spirit, extolling the spirit of the Russian people and the people of enemy forces a great victory. Spectacular scenes, structural clarity, with a strong sense of the times. Experience the deepest is that the novel is very vivid characters, rich character.
  Andrew personality as introverted, strong-willed, strong social activities; lack of practical activities, more emphasis on moral ideals pursuit; heroine Natasha is Emotion is a rich, vibrant, loving nature, closer to the people, with national temperament a woman. They defend the homeland, war has been tempered and the growth of the main characters in the image of these have a higher recognize the value and aesthetic value. By Kula payments on behalf of court nobles greed, hypocrisy and degradation personality, has been portrayed by the naked, and carried out a ruthless whipping.
  I think, "War and Peace" This novels, for me, though a bit esoteric but fresh, but through this study, I do the world's masterpiece of the initial understanding and the desire to learn.
  如果我们说,当我拿着这本书是战争与和平,关于心情,然后,当我读《战争与和平》这本书,我的心不能安静了很长一段时间。因为,在此之前,在俄罗斯作家列夫?托尔斯泰《战争与和平》,我听过很多,今天,当我完成《战争与和平》的研究在小说的小说及其作者有一个更深层次的理解。
  俄国作家列夫?托尔斯泰是世界上其他地方几乎没有人能在一个伟大的作家。他的文学创作,不仅很多,而且丰富的类型被称为19世纪俄罗斯社会生活的百科全书的镜面反射真正的俄罗斯社会生活在此期间所有的矛盾和巨大的社会变革。
  达官,的别祖霍夫战争与和平,保罗,罗斯托夫,华西村在贵族家庭的四年的战争与和平的生活情节线索,生动地展示了从1805年到1820年国际米兰&&俄罗斯与法国军队在奥斯特利茨战役中,奥地利联盟法国入侵俄罗斯,莫斯科火溃败军队拿破仑和一系列重要的历史事件,显示士兵们爱国主义和英雄主义精神,赞美俄罗斯人民的精神和人民的敌人一个伟大的胜利。壮观的场面,结构清晰,强烈的时代感。体验最深的是,这部小说非常生动的角色,丰富的角色。
  安德鲁性格内向,意志坚强,强大的社会活动;缺乏实践活动,更强调道德理想追求,女主角娜塔莎是感情丰富,充满活力,热爱大自然,接近人民,国家气质的女人。他们保卫祖国,战争已经缓和,增长的主要人物的形象这些有较高的认识价值和审美价值。由库拉支付代表宫廷贵族的贪婪、虚伪和堕落的个性,描绘了裸体,进行了无情的鞭打。
  我认为,《战争与和平》这小说,对我来说,虽然有点深奥但新鲜,但通过这个研究,我世界的杰作最初的理解和学习的欲望。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.