查看: 40|回复: 0

一分钟的英语演讲稿4篇

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-26 02:19:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  其实英文演讲比中文演讲更简单,只要你做好了事前准备,比如,演讲稿。下面是师哈哈网小编为你整理的几篇一分钟的英语演讲稿4篇,希望能帮到你哟。
一分钟的英语演讲稿4篇篇一  our school is not big but in our school"s spring.there are many flowers in the garden. i often play with my friends in the garden.we can catch the buterfly.it is so interesting.in summer,our school is so hot.and there are many trees on the road.they give us some cool.in fall,school is cool,you can see many colorfull leaves on the floor.in winter, snow is white and light.many children make snowman on the floor.
  i love my school,our school is beutiful and happy every day。
一分钟的英语演讲稿4篇篇二  my friend
  i have a good friend. she is a pretty girl. she lives in jiujiang. she is a middle school student. she has big eyes, a small mouth, a small nose and a round face. she is tall and thin. she likes watching tv and playing the basketball. on the weekend, she always plays basketball with her friends in the afternoon and watches tv in the evening.
  she is a good student. she is good at english. she likes speaking in english. she always reports news in english in her school.
  she says we are good friends. we often send e-mails to each other everyday. i like her very much.
一分钟的英语演讲稿4篇篇三  good morning,ladies and gentlemen. i am tracy from guangzhou huamei international school. i am a shiny girl. my family love me and i love then too. do you know how help at home? let me tell you about that.
  my mom works very hard every day. she comes home very late in the evening. usually my dad cooks for us. sometimes i help my dad to wash the vegetables. sometimes i set the table. i always wash the dishes when we finish eating. after i finish my homework i often water the flowers. i also look after my pet fish. i feed the fish before i go to bed.
  i really enjoy helping my partents at home. do you think i an a helpful girl? i think so!
  thank you!
一分钟的英语演讲稿4篇篇四  good morning, everyone:
  my name is , a lovely boy of thirteen. i’m very glad to stand here and share my dream with you.
  different people have different dreams. some people dream of being rich or famous and others dream of staying young for long. i also have a lot of dreams. but my dream is to become a lawyer.
  if i were a lawyer in the future, i would serve our country first because from tv, i learn the japanese seize our country’s islands. i can’t stand it when they even say these islands are theirs. so, i feel strongly that i must study hard and get back diaoyu islands by law when i grow up.
  if i were a lawyer in the future, i would serve people heart and soul. i would offer free help for people in need.
  if i were a lawyer in the future, i would let people live a happier life. of course, i know it’s difficult for me to achieve my dream now, but i’ll make it by my hard working. come on. just do it!
  that’s all. thanks for all your listening!
  • 一分钟的英语演讲稿4篇
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.