查看: 22|回复: 0

牛津版英语二年级上册Unit8 Clothes B Let’s talk

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-22 19:13:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
teaching contents :
pattern :i need a new belt . i need a new dress .
teaching aims:
to understand and say the sentences : i need a new belt . i need a new dress .
use modelled phrases to communicate with their classmates.
teaching aids:
cassette, cassette player ,teaching pictures ,students’ clothes .
teaching procedures :
step1 greetings
good morning ,children .  how are you?
step2 pre-task preparation
1.show pictures of winter scenes and summer scenes cut from magazines. tell students if they see a picture of a winter scene, they should say “put on your coat. “ if they see a picture of summer scene, they should say “take off your coat .”
gradually quicken the pace to add more excitement .
2.say may is going shopping with her daddy. they both need some new clothes. let’s learn their names !
step3 while-task procedure
1.put up the wallchart for page 38. tell a story something like this:
one day, mays daddy took her shopping with him. he needed to buy a new belt because the buckle on his old one was broken.may promised to help . when they were in the shop, may foung something she liked very much . it was a pretty dress. she said to her daddy that she needed a new dress. what do you need?
2.introduce the new vocabulary words “tie”, “belt”, “socks”, “shirt”, “dress” and “coat” by pointing to the corresponding items on the wallchart or using picture cards. carefully pronounce the words and let students repeat several times. ask “what is this?” then say the word and ask the students to repeat.
3.point to your own coat and say “it is old. i need a new coat.” repeat for students to copy.
4.walk around and ask individual students what new clothes they need.
5.open the students book to page 38. ask students to listen to the cassette tape. then, join in to practise the pronunciation when you play the tape again.
step4 post-task activity
show any one of the vocabulary picture cards to individual students. have them say “ i need a new ..”
step5 consolidation
workbook p.24:
a.listen and tick the correct box.
b.listen and match the pictures.
  • 牛津版英语二年级上册Unit8 Clothes B Let’s talk
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.