查看: 42|回复: 0

牛津小学五年级英语Unit 9  Shapes教案

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-22 19:09:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
五 年级 英语 科目集体备课教案
课题:unit 9    shapes本课初备
课时
共5 课时,本课第 1课时个人复备栏
教学目标: 1.能准确地听、说、读、写四会单词shape 四会句型what shape is the ...? it's a... 2.能准确地听、说、读三会单词circle, square, diamond, rectangle, triangle ,star重点难点: 1.掌握以上单词及句型 2.注意单词shape, rectangle, triangle,diamond的正确发音课前准备: 课件, 实物, 练习纸教学过程: 一、warm up free talk t: ***,what can you do? s: i can... t: ***,can you ...? s: yes, i can. no, i can't. t: ***, do you like singing? s: yes, i do. t: ***, do you like drawing pictures? s: yes, i do. t: class, do you like drawing pictures? s: yes, i do. 二、presentation 1.(播放一段动画) t: ok, what's the boy doing? s1: he is drawing. t: yes, he’s drawing. he’s drawing shapes. 学习新单词shape.(课件出示shape及相关读音的词grape,table,plate)跟读,拼读 t: today we will learn unit9 shapes. read after me unit9 shapes(twice) (板书: unit9 shapes) 2.(1)(课件出示一张圣诞节图片) t: christmas is coming. i have a lot of nice presents. (师手举一个红色圆形盒) t: look, i have a big box. the presents are in the box. do you know what shape is the box? you can ask: miss wu, what shape is the box? (生问) t: it’s a circle. 学习新单词circle(课件出示circle及相关读音的词bird,thirsty) 跟读,一小组内开火车读.(将circle的卡片贴于黑板上) (2)课件出示新句型what shape is the box? 跟读, 一小组内2人一起依次开火车读。出示it’s a circle. 跟读what shape is the box? it’s a circle. 课件、卡片出示新句型what shape is the ...? it's a... 跟读2遍,将句型卡片贴于黑板。 (3)(课件分别出示一个圆形的足球和钟)抽学生问答: what shape is the football/clock? it’s a circle. 3.(1)(师从盒子中取出一条方形的毛巾) t: look, i have a nice towel. what shape is the towel? s: miss wu, what shape is the towel? t: it’s a square. 学习新单词square(课件出示square及相关读音的词hair,bear,pear) 跟读,一小组内开火车读.(将square的卡片贴于黑板上) (2)(课件出示另一条毛巾的图片) read after the teacher together: square, square, a square towel. boys read, girls read. 4. (师从盒子中取出一本长方形的本子) (1)t: look, i have a copy book. what shape is the copy book? s1: it’s a square. t: no, it’s not a square. it’s a rectangle. 学习新单词rectangle (课件出示rectangle及相关读音的词red,tap) 分音节朗读:rec,tangle。跟读,两小组内开火车读.(将rectangle的卡片贴于黑板上) (课件出示一条毛毯的图片)抽2组学生问答:what shape is the blanket? it’s a rectangle. (2)t: good. now who can help me? ***,come to the blackboard, please. 分别出示准备好的长方形的英语书,铅笔盒,卡片。让三位学生问what shape is the…? 其余的同学一起回答:it’s a rectangle. t: look at our classroom. let’s look for rectangles. 师指着门说:what shape is the door? s: it’s a rectangle. t: look at the window. what shape is the window? s: it’s a rectangle. t: look at your desk. what shape is the desk? s: it’s a rectangle. 师指着黑板:what shape is the blackboard? s: it’s a rectangle. (3)say a rhyme: shape, shape, what shape? rectangle, rectangle, it’s a rectangle. 师先一边拍手一边朗读示范,然后学生操练。 5.(1)(师从盒子中取出一个圣诞老人) t: look, it’s father christmas. it’s very lovely. look at its cap. what shape is the cap? s: miss wu, what shape is the cap? t: it’s a triangle. 学习新单词triangle (课件出示triangle及相关读音的词try,rectangle) 分音节朗读:try,angle。跟读,两小组内开火车读.(将triangle的卡片贴于黑板上) (2)(课件出示一棵圣诞树的图片) it’s a christmas tree.抽2组学生问答:what shape is the tree? it’s a triangle. 两小组内依次同桌问答what shape is the tree? it’s a triangle. (3)say a rhyme: shape, shape, what shape? triangle, triangle, it’s a triangle. 师先一边拍手一边朗读示范,然后学生操练。 6. say a rhyme: 课件一边出示英文,一边出示图形: rectangle, rectangle, two rectangles. square, square, a square. circle, circle, a circle. triangle, triangle, three triangles. oh, this is a man. 7. (1)(师从盒子中取出一个菱形的圣诞卡) t: what shape is the card? s: it’s a diamond. 学习新单词diamond(课件出示diamond及相关读音的词lion) 跟读,一小组内开火车读.(将diamond的卡片贴于黑板上) (2)(课件出示一块菱形巧克力的图片) 师生问答示范:what shape is the chocolate? it’s a diamond. group 1—4 分别操练此句型。 8.(1)(课件出示一个星形的电话机) t: what shape is the telephone? s: it’s a star. 学习新单词star(课件出示star及相关读音的词are,start,car) 跟读单词句子.(将star的卡片贴于黑板上) 三、practice  1. 师分别出示事先用彩纸剪好的圆,正方形,长方形,三角形,菱形,五角星,问what shape is it? 学生举手回答正确一个图形,就奖给他一个图形。 2. 做笔头练习:连线(连出图形与它相应的英文) 3. 课件出示六种不同形状的图片,每幅图抽2组学生分别操练句型 what shape is the…? it’s a … 四、consolidation 1. let’s count: 看一幅有房子的图,数一数分别有几个圆,正方形,长方形,三角形,菱形,五角星 采用此种形式t: how many circles are there? s1: there is one. 2.play a game: 师拿出一个长方形的盒子 t: look, i have a big box. what shape is the box? s: it’s a rectangle. t: i have a sweet. it’s in the box. guess what shape is the sweet? s1: it’s a circle. s2: it’s a square. s3: it’s a diamond. 师从盒子中拿出糖,t: what shape is the sweet? s: it’s a circle.师将糖奖给答对的同学。 采用相同的方法猜三角尺、图片、橡皮的形状,并分别奖励。 板书设计: unit9 shapes what shape is the …? it’s a circle /square/ rectangle/ triangle/ diamond/ star练习设计: 完成书本c部分练习教后记:共3页,当前第1页123
  • 牛津小学五年级英语Unit 9  Shapes教案
    参加备课人员
    五 年级 英语 科目集体备课教案
    课时
    共 5课时,本课第 2课时个人复备栏
    教学目标: 1. 能听说读写单词 a circle, a square,. sun , moon . 2. 能听懂会说单词: a diamond, a rectangle, a triangle, an oval. 3. 能运用以上词汇,并能听懂会说,会读,会写句子:what shape is the …?it's a/an …重点难点: 1.能四会掌握单词a circle, a square, sun , moon . 2.能听懂会说,会读,会写句子: what shape is the …?it's a/an …课前准备: 录音机,单词图片,句型卡片,实物。教学过程: a:preparation 出示图复习句型:i have …what does he/she have? he/she has … we have … what do they have …? they have … b:presentation 1.复习单词,在复习过程导入新内容。 what shape is the …? learn to say : shape 然后出示所有的图形: these are six shapes. 逐个出示实物,再谈论到他们的形状。学习所有的三会和四会单词,并拼读四会单词。 what shape is the sun?(出示太阳的图片) it's a circle. 学习单词 sun 学生拼读 what shape is the moon?(出示月亮的图片)       it's a circle. 学习单词 moon 学生拼读 2.看图p71,同桌两人练习句型:what shape is the …? it's a/an ….         然后两两 open say. 3.画一幅图,但是只能用刚刚教过的图形 学生上台介绍自己的作品,用句型this is a…. there are……. c.learn a song 《shapes》 板书设计: what shape is the …?it's a/an …练习设计: 1.read the words. a circle, a square,. sun , moon . 2.copy the four skilled words and sentences. what shape is the …?         it's a/an ….教后记:参加备课人员
    五 年级 英语 科目集体备课教案
    课时
    共 5课时,本课第 3课时个人复备栏
    教学目标: 1.能听说读写单词 a star, a heart. art , teach , fly , 2.熟练运用what shape is the …?it's a/an … 3.听懂会说,会读,会写句子:show us how to …重点难点: 1. 四会掌握单词a star, a heart. art , teach , fly , 2.能听懂会说,会读,会写句子: show us how to …课前准备: 录音机,单词图片,句型卡片,实物教学过程: step 1. warm up: sing the song. 《shapes》 step 2. review and presentation: 1. t: ( guess the shapes on the screen出示图形的一个角,对猜对的学生用五角星或鸡星奖励,为教新单词作铺垫) what shape is it? it's a circle /……..? the same to review : square, diamond, rectangle, triangle, oval , 并在复习中新授单词a star aheart 学生拼读 2.t: now it's time to begin our new lesson. today we'll have an art lesson.. learn : art. t: i'll teach you about shapes. learn: teach 3.t: there are the shapes: (multi media show all the shapes) let's read them together. one by one fly over the screen. and ss read together. 4.t: do you know how to draw them. ask someone to draw on the paper. 5.t: now look at the blackboard.what is the boy doing? he's flying a kite. t: right . now let's say a rhyme: fly, fly my kite. fly , fly very high. up up to the sky. t: what shape is the kite?        s: it's a square. t: that's right. the boy has a bag. what shape is it?is it a square,too, …? s: no. it's a rectangle. 6. t: one more picture. how many circles can you see? s: i can see five circles. t: yes. it's a kite, too! can you draw a circle, …? s: yes. i can. t: come to the blackboard and show us how to do it. ask one more student. learn : show us how to … 7.t: now, look.!( 在圆圈上画几笔) is this a sun? what shape is the sun? what shape is the moon? say a rhyme: sun sun sun is a circle. moon moon moon is a circle. sun and moon are all circle. step3:practise: step4: consolidation: 1. what shape is this? (图形:窗户) it's a ____rectangle________. 2.what shapes can you see in the picture? i can see _triangle____ __rectabgle____ ___square___. how many squares are there in the picture? there are __three____. 3. is this a picture of a man? __yes___ , it is. what shape is the head in the picture? it is __a circle____. 板书设计: what shape is the …?it's a/an … show us how to … 练习设计: 1,抄词组。 2,用新句型造句。 教后记:共3页,当前第2页123
    参加备课人员
    五 年级 英语 科目集体备课教案
    课时
    共 5课时,本课第4 课时个人复备栏
    教学目标: 1.进一步掌握句型 what shape is the …? it's a/an …show us how to …重点难点: 1. 熟读对话,并初步改编或扩充本单元所学的对话。 2. 了解元音字母0在单词中的读音课前准备: 录音机,单词图片,句型卡片,实物。教学过程: step1:warm up: listen a song : twinkle, twinkle, little star say a rhyme: twinkle, twinkle , little star. step2:review: 1.师生示范: t: these are shapes. do you know how to draw them. can you draw a circle, …? s: yes, i can. t: show us how to draw it. 2. look at p72 and try to say in english. 3.几组学生表演会话。利用图片和情景反复练习句型: what shape is the …? it's a/an … show us how to … step3:new: 了解元音字母0在单词中的读音。让学生自己总结,并能熟练朗读。 让学生在举些例子 step 4:draw and say: 1. 讲解活动的方法。老师示范画图然后问答。 2.全班分小组来做这个活动。板书设计: what shape is the …? it's a/an …show us how to …练习设计: 1,抄词组 2,用句型造句。教后记:参加备课人员
    五 年级 英语 科目集体备课教案
    课时
    共 5课时,本课第5 课时个人复备栏
    教学目标: 1.进一步掌握句型 what shape is the …? it's a/an …show us how to … 2. 学习e部分的对话。 3. 完成本单元的练习重点难点: 熟读对话,并初步改编或扩充本单元所学的对话课前准备: 录音机,单词图片,句型卡片,实物。教学过程: step1:warm up: singa song : shapes say a rhyme: twinkle, twinkle , little star. step2:review: 1.听录音理解对话的意思。 回答问题:how do we make a new year card? 2.听录音跟读对话, 再组织他们进行对话表演。板书设计: what shape is the …? it's a/an …show us how to …练习设计: 1.自编对话。 2.练习册剩余部分完成。教后记:参加备课人员
    共3页,当前第3页123
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.