查看: 50|回复: 0

西河中学初三英语导学案:Unit5 If you go to the&

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-22 19:08:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
西河中学初三英语导学案:unit5 if you go to the party, you’ll have a great time.(4)课  型新授主备人审核人使用人序  号备课时间审核时间11.25使用时间班  级姓  名学习目标1 知识目标:正确运用if 引导的条件状语从句2 能力目标:能用if 引导的条件状语从句作出假设,用will谈论结果。3 情感目标:能运用所学知识谈论人们做事可能出现的后果并提出合理的建议.学会做出逻辑判断  学习重点    正确运用if引导的条件状语从句的基本结构。学习难点条件状语从句的主、从句中的时态。导      学      内      容学 法 指 导导学过程一.预习课本35页翻译下列词组:(1)谋生_______    (2)一直,总是_______(3)受伤______     (4)一份梦想的职业_____________  (5)专业运动员_____________(6)赚钱_______(7)出名______________(8)环球旅行______________(9)事实上______________(10)看起来像______________(11)捐钱______________二、预习课本,查阅资料,掌握下列知识点:1. many professional athletes get injured. 许多专业的运动员受了。【考点聚焦】get injured  受伤;  get此处是系动词相当于be。jnjure_______词,意为_______,其形容词是_______,“受伤的,有伤的”。【活学活用】 professional athletes are easy to get __________.    a. injured    b. injure   c. injuring  d. injures   2. if you are famous, people will watch you all the time and follow you everywhere. 如果你出名了,人们会一直关注你,并且会到处追随你。【考点聚焦】famous adj, 著名的,出名的,be famous for… 以…… 而出名all the time   总是;一直follow v. 跟随, 追随, 理解, 遵循【活学活用】学生预习课本找出相关词组相互探讨。学生预习课本,查阅资料,掌握知识点:不为失败找理由,要为成功找方法。西河中学初三英语作业:unit5 if you go to the party, you’ll have a great time.(4)班级:                   姓名:                序号: 补全短文:for many young people, becoming a p        athlete might seem like a dream job. if you become a professional athlete, you’ll be able to make a l     doing something you love. if you become famous, people all over the world will know you. many athletes give money to schools and c      , and do a lot of work to help people. this is a great共3页,当前第1页123
  • 西河中学初三英语导学案:Unit5 If you go to the party, you’ll have a great time
    c      that many people do not have.    however, professional athletes can also have many p     . if you are famous, people will watch you all the time and follow you e       . this can make life difficult.if you play sports for a living, your job will sometimes be very d       . many professional athletes get i      . and if you become rich, you will have a difficult time k       who your real friends are. in fact, many famous people c      that they are not happy. they say they were h       before they became rich and famous.完成句子:1、如果他成了职业运动员,全世界的人都会知道他。 if he becomes a professional athlete, people ______ ______ _______ will know him.2、歌手靠唱歌赚钱。singers _______ _______  by singing. 2、如果我当名律师,我将帮助人们。  if i become a______, i _____ help people.3、如果今晚她去看电影了,就不能完成作业了。if she______ ______ ______ _______  tonight, i won’t be able to finish my homework.规范性               正确性                批阅日期:            
    导     学      内      容
    学 法 指 导
    rizhao                      its green tea.日照以绿茶而出名conditions are changing                     . 情况一直在发生变化。spring          winter. 冬去春来。3.lawyer_______词,意为_______,一位著名律师______________ 4. against ,prep 反对【考点聚焦】 1)在英语中,against是介词,而非动词,故不能单独作谓语。与其搭配的常见动词有:be, fright, struggle, protest, guard, argue, speak。【活学活用】2.翻译those who are against the plan, put your hand.___________________________________________________________5.chance, n机会;机遇【考点聚焦】chance(机会)—change(改变),机会改变命运。【活学活用】3.完成句子我从不错过踢足球的机会。i never miss _________ _________ _________playing football.6.if you become rich, you will have a difficult time knowing who your real friends are.共3页,当前第2页123
    如果你有了钱,你会很难知道谁是你的真正朋友。【考点聚焦】 1)have a difficult time doing sth.=have a hard time(in)doing sth.意为“做某事很辛苦”;2)who your real friends are为宾语从句,在英语中,宾语从句要用陈述句的语序。【拓展】动名词前省略介词in的常用结构be busy (in) doing sth.忙于做某事have difficulty (in) doing sth.做某事有困难have trouble (in) doing sth.做某事有困难have a problem (in) doing sth.做某事有困难have a good time/fun (in) doing sth. 做某事很开心spend money(time) (in) doing sth. 花钱(时间)做某事三group work: write a chain story      modal:  maybe i will become a _______ in the future. if i become a ____, i will_______.if i________,i will_____. if i _______, i will________。  讨论完成进行写作训练,小组展示。反思
    共3页,当前第3页123
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.