查看: 69|回复: 0

小学生英语自我介绍范文翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-21 02:24:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  小学生的英语比较简单,所以我们在写小学生的英语介绍是不要用太难的词。下面小编今天就给大家分享一下英语的个人自我介绍给大家看看,不会的要收藏哦
  小学英语自我介绍范文阅读
  MyChinese name is Peng Wanjun and English name is Alice. I'm a girl in my 12years old. I like singing and acting. Besides, I like doing sports. Tabletennis is my favorite sport. I have a brother and a sister. They are middleschool students. I study in Xing Gong Primary School. I'm in Class Two GradeFour. I have three best friends. They are Huang Yue, Xia Yu and Wang Tongtong.We have many things in common. Do you like me?
  我的中文名字叫彭万军,英文名字是爱丽丝。我是一个12岁的女孩。我喜欢唱歌和表演。另外,我喜欢运动。乒乓球是我最喜欢的运动。我有弟弟和姊姊。他们是中学生。我在兴工小学学习。我在四年级二班。我有三个最好的朋友。他们是黄阅,夏雨和王彤彤。我们有很多共同之处。你喜欢我吗?
  小学生英语简单自我介绍
  hello, everyone, it's my honor to stand here introducing myself.
  大家好, 很高兴有机会在这里介绍我自己。
  My name is xxx, from Class 2, Grade six,xxxx Primary School.
  我是xxx,xx小学六年级2班的学生。
  I'm doing well in my study, besides I'm the monitor of my class and I get on well with my classmates.
  我学习成绩优秀,是班上的班长并且我和同学们相处很融洽。
  I'm a happy and talented girl. I'm good at drawing and many of my drawings have won prizes. At the same time, I like telling stories.
  我是一个开朗又多才多艺的女孩,画画是我最擅长的,曾多次或奖。同时我还很会讲故事。
  I'm interested in learning English very much, and I believe that I will do well in future. I won't let you down!
  我很喜欢学习英语,我相信我会表现的出色,我不会让大家失望的。
  Thanks for your listening.
  谢谢你们的聆听。
  小学生英语自我介绍翻译
  Good morning (afternoon), assessors! My name is ***, and you can call me ***. I’m an outer-directed girl, so I like to make friends and chat with people. I’m also a pertinacious person, so I really like the motto:“ I do the very best I know how, the best I can; and I mean to keep on doing so until the end,” from Abraham Lincoln. I love English, because it’s one of the most famous languages in the world. My dreams are going to America for further education and devoting myself to physics. So, in order to make the dream come true, I’ll try my best!
  That’s all, thank you!
  早上好(下午),评估!我叫***,你可以叫我***。我是一个外导向的女孩,所以我喜欢广交朋友,与人聊天。我也是一个顽固的人,所以我真的很喜欢的格言:“我做的最好的,我知道怎么了,尽我所能;我的意思是继续做,直到年底,“从亚伯拉罕·林肯。我喜欢英语,因为它是最著名的语言在世界上。我的梦想是去美国深造,并致力于自己的物理。因此,为了使梦想成真,我会尽我所能!
  这一切,谢谢!
  • 小学生英语自我介绍范文翻译
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.