主题

40万

帖子

121万

积分

VIP用户

积分
发表于 2020-10-17 12:19:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
按照以往的惯例,在7月1日前所有学校的WL应该都处理完成了,但是今年由于疫情,表现的非常特殊。我感觉真正关闭WL窗口的学校真心不多,基本所有学校的窗口还开着。我这两天浏览了一些论坛,整理了一些非官方的补录的学校信息,供大家参考。总体看来,7月15日是一个关键点,大家再耐心等待15天!

1. 普林斯顿
感觉表态是已经有转正的了,但是没有明确说6月30日截止,因为7月15日是新生入学GAP决定的截止日。
2. 哈佛
目前没有任何消息,转正历来非常难。
3. 耶鲁大学
在5月30日左右,确认了一下学生是否继续愿意留在WL名单上,目前没有任何通知。
4. MIT
目前没有进一步消息。
5. 哥伦比亚大学
哥大延长了WL学生的时间,说延长到八月。
Columbia recently created an extended waitlist going into August. Hopefully, harvard doesn’t do something similar.
6. 斯坦福大学
斯坦福刚刚有一批补录,需要在7月7日前决定是否接受录取通知。还有一部分WL没有结果。
7. 芝加哥大学
陆续有补录,6月近期竟然还有补录到2025届。还有一部分人仍然在等待。
FYI, just got notified for admission into the class of 2025. seems pretty late in the game so I was surprised.
8. 宾大
宾大发邮件通知学生,在7月中出结果。
Did everyone just get an email from UPenn? I got an email telling me that they’re unable to offer me a place rn and to wait till mid-July for the final decision.
9. 西北大学
6.26 有补录一批,WL的学生还有一些没有决定。
10. 约翰霍普金斯大学
有人打电话给AO,AO表示今年的WL没有截止日期。
Hey Guys! I got a response from AO saying that there is no timeline for the waitlist decisions. I hope that does not mean they are full
11. 杜克大学
完全没消息啊。
12. 加州理工大学
有人补录成功,有人联系AO,得到消息补录窗口为5月1日到7月15日。
I got waitlisted for Caltech. Since its my #1 choice, I immediately chose to keep in the waitlist and submitted a letter and some supporting documents. The deadline for Regular Decision acceptances to submit their SIR is May 1st (this Friday).For those who were accepted from the waitlist, when were you notified relative to the RD SIR deadline? The school says it can finalize waitlist decisions anytime between May 1st - July 15th, which is a pretty large gap of time but I'm willing to wait for it. I just want to know from previous years when waitlist announcements were most commonly given so I'll be super careful with checking my account. Also, in what form do they message you if you get accepted? Do they email or call or text you?
13. 达特茅斯大学
WL的学生收到下面的邮件问是否愿意继续保留在WL名单上,如果愿意保留,将在7月中再更新下状态。
Did you guys all receive this email:As indicated in my update a few weeks ago, the Class of 2024 is currently fully enrolled.I can’t say with certainty what lies ahead for our wait list. Nevertheless, we remain impressed by your candidacy and are grateful for your continued interest in the College. Thus, we want to keep you in the loop with what’s happening here in Hanover.As you may know, Dartmouth will soon decide how it will approach the fall 2020 term. This may or may not impact our Class of 2024 enrollment. Should places become available after this decision is announced, we will review the candidacies that are active on our wait list. Please note: applicants admitted from the wait list will be offered a place in the Class of 2024, and will not be eligible to postpone their enrollment to the Class of 2025.If you choose to remain active on our wait list, we will update you again by mid-July, or perhaps sooner if we have news to share before then.If you decide that you would like to remove your candidacy from further consideration, please let us know by updating your Wait List Reply Form. And please also accept our best wishes in your future endeavors.
14. 布朗大学
有两个说法,一个说法是在系统里面显示WL会延长到8月底。有人联系AO,AO说有人收到拒信,这种人就没机会了。没有收到拒信的,估计在7月底出结果。
The waitlist has been extended to the end of August - the Q&A pdf on the portal got updated.
Just called the admissions office. People who got rejection letters last week are out of the running. They said it was a good proportion and probably a majority of applicants who were released. People who have not received anything are still in the running for possible admission. They plan to extend the waitlist until the end of July.
15. 圣母大学
五月中下旬还在补录,目前没有明确信息。有人邮件AO说我最爱圣母,是我的最爱,然后接到电话,补录成功。经验之谈,呵呵。
I'm an international who got the call yesterday. I sent a short email to my AO last week saying that Notre Dame is my number 1. I think that email definitely helped in getting me in. Best luck to all who are still waiting!
16. 范德堡大学
今天有一堆人补录,是否结束了没有通知。
17. 康奈尔大学
6月18日,有人接到邮件询问,是否愿意继续留在WL名单上,没有明确的截止日期。
18. 莱斯大学
目前看来不乐观,基本已经满了,只是等到7月15日看看录取的学生是否有变化,感觉补录的可能性不大了。
Rice I was FINALLY able to pry out some info from the admissions office today in a phone call. The class of 2024 is more than full. The only reason why the waitlist is being kept open is that in mid-July, there is a deadline for students/families to confirm that they will be matriculating this fall, and not be asking to defer enrollment, plan to enroll somewhere else, etc. The AO I spoke to said that they believe their over-enrollment will provide a sufficient buffer against an above-average level of melt, but are holding onto the WL in case something crazy happens. They encouraged me to re-apply next cycle as a transfer if I remained interested in Rice.
19. 圣路易斯华盛顿大学
5月有一批补录转正,但是后续没有任何消息。AO明确表示不清楚截止日期。
We are still evaluating our class for this fall and are not sure if we will be offering more spaces to students on the waitlist at this time. Once we decide to complete our use of the waitlist, we will notify all the remaining students. But we don’t know when that will be yet.
20. 加州大学洛杉矶分校
陆续在补录,但是没有明确的截止日期。
my AO emailed me saying they are still reviewing all the waitlist ,and they don't have specific timeline .when they are no longer admitting students from waitlist they will receive final notification on their admission portal.
21. 埃默里大学
6月4日左右有一批补录,后续没有消息。
22. 南加州大学
USC没有补录,只有一批春季入学的学生。
23. 加州伯克利大学
伯克利提供了去年的数据,根据LIVE上的交流,估计他们也会在7月中截止。
2019 Waitlist stats:
Waitlist offers: 7,535
Waitlist opt-ins: 3,975
Waitlist admits: 1,094
The Ao have been incredibly inconsistent throughout this whole mess. Today they were giving out two different answers in the live chat. One said that all decisions would be out today and another said that the wait-list would be extended till end of July.Neither of them were even correct. The waitlist got extended to mid-July.
24. 乔治敦大学
把WL的截止日期延长到7月31日了。
25. 密歇根安娜堡分校
有人联系AO了,没有明确的截止日期,耗着等吧。
I just called admissions. A young girl answered (very sweet). She said today is not the day. She’s being told to tell callers decisions are coming in the “near future”. She didn’t know an exact date though.
26. 卡耐基梅隆
根据非官方消息,看来CMU是结束了。
I hate to bring the bad news here, but I called the admission office this morning and was told they are done with all the waitlist decisions. So anyone who has not received an admission notice by now should consider themselves not admitted. My son was not admitted, disappointingly.
27. 维克森林
不是特别明确,没有消息。
28. 弗吉尼亚大学
联系AO,看来这所也是拖进7月的节奏。
hey everyone! i talked to the admissions officer the other day, and she said that the admissions process has not officially ended yet, and that we should keep checking our mails (until july) !! that's a bit of good news, I think.
29. 塔夫茨大学
有人补录成功,但是没有找到明确的截止时间。
30. 佐治亚理工学院
貌似也是7.15出最后结果,但是不是特别乐观,感觉今年佐理录取人数偏多,所以补录难度比较大。
I bet GT is in a similar spot. They're currently full but if enough commits don't show up they will have spots open.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.